1997-06-18 - RE: Digiweb.com’s Movie Boys

Header Data

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
To: “Garrard, David” <David.Garrard@exch.eds.com>
Message Hash: 38c67313d492ca65acb4dab4d76c68f31462b6911063ca58432c8e1c299c2040
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.91.970617160517.787C-100000@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Reply To: <c=US%a=_%p=EDS%l=AUADMEDS001-970617034030Z-927@ustre100.exch.eds.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-18 11:01:02 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 19:01:02 +0800

Raw message

From: Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 19:01:02 +0800
To: "Garrard, David" <David.Garrard@exch.eds.com>
Subject: RE: Digiweb.com's Movie Boys

CC list cut from huge chain of people to just cpunx.

> Explain to me how distributing JPEGS's of nude boys is an exercise of
> personal freedom.

I would have thought this was obvious, clearly not. Distributing any
information is exercising ones right to free speech. Just because the
speech happens to offend you does not make it wrong, I also find that
often it is the most censorous that are the most repressed, I`m sure the
poster probably has a collection of child pornography, or maybe just sits
on the beach watching small boys?

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul@crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul@cryptography.uk.eu.org