1997-06-04 - Re: Webpage picketing?… (fwd)

Header Data

From: Rabid Wombat <wombat@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
To: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
Message Hash: 3c3f7a455a39223de5c29cbe33668baceea5df6dd6eff93c9a7ae3c05eaceef8
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.91.970604152320.25228D-100000@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
Reply To: <199706041411.JAA01411@einstein.ssz.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-04 20:51:45 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 04:51:45 +0800

Raw message

From: Rabid Wombat <wombat@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 04:51:45 +0800
To: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
Subject: Re: Webpage picketing?... (fwd)

On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Jim Choate wrote:

> [...]

Perhaps Peter should have wacked you with a bigger clue-stick.

Thread