1997-06-05 - RE: McVeigh? Nimrods…..

Header Data

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@pathfinder.com>
To: Chris DiBona <chrisd@loc201.tandem.com>
Message Hash: 46e2d6cca8061032263de74effecbab27071943598b70b1ff09264ad055f9780
Message ID: <Pine.GSO.3.95.970605000244.19883A-100000@cp.pathfinder.com>
Reply To: <01BC70D6.40D6C320@chrisd@loc201.tandem.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-05 04:20:12 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 12:20:12 +0800

Raw message

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@pathfinder.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 12:20:12 +0800
To: Chris DiBona <chrisd@loc201.tandem.com>
Subject: RE: McVeigh? Nimrods.....

I was having dinner with Don Haines, a friend of mine who's a legislative
counsel with the national ACLU, when the McVeigh verdict came down.

A Canadian prosecutor who was having dinner with us said: "So McVeigh did
it after all."

Don replied: "No. He was found guilty of the crime."

There is a difference.

-Declan

Thread