1997-06-07 - Tim C. Stalker

Header Data

From: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 51197140a8f9cd70c9243b80b962ed689aa81587a43f13637d3d40bbcccfbdc5
Message ID: <199706072221.PAA03680@fat.doobie.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 06:33:24 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 06:33:24 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Tim C. Stalker

Tim May wrote:
> Soon we'll be able to have true "stalker's pages," with links to home
> addresss and zipcode data bases.
>
> (And when I find some young nymphette in one of the chat groups, I'll be
> able to click on her name and call up all the relevant information to allow
> me to go visit her! We'll have a grand time...or at least I will.)
>
> --Jack D. Ripper

  I set up a "spoof" of the anonymizer page where it says "Click here
to find out what we know about you." <paraphrased) and turned a friend
on to the URL. When she clicked on the link, it provided all of the
relevant computer info, as well as her home address, the color of her
favorite nightie, and the fact that she sleeps with her bedroom window
open.
  She was only fooled for a fraction of a second, but in that time she
wet her drawers.

  I have no doubt that at some point in the future she will be able to
click on a similar link which is *not* a spoof.

              ^
             ! !
Flipper  _ ^ ! ! ^ _

Thread