1997-06-24 - New Middleman Mixmaster

Header Data

From: Medusa Admin <medusa-admin@weasel.owl.de>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 525a1511459ad800959fba0ca4ca341fe769d27b78c69317ca6ad3ee439396a2
Message ID: <19970624132553.2081.qmail@squirrel.owl.de>
Raw Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 22:39:38 +0800

Raw message

From: Medusa Admin <medusa-admin@weasel.owl.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 22:39:38 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: New Middleman Mixmaster

I have just set up a new mixmaster with the following key. It's purely a
middleman remailer, and hence will only forward mail to other mixmasters.
If it's used as the last link in the chain, or you send a request for the
key or statistics information, this will be sent out via a randomly chosen
remailer. Because all mail to the remailer goes through the nymserver as
well as my system, you should expect latency of a couple of hours.

Here is the public key for Medusa Remailer

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
medusa medusa@weasel.owl.de d34e77b9c0e4f52a51767c20a9e9b942 2.0.4b1 MC

-----Begin Mix Key-----
d34e77b9c0e4f52a51767c20a9e9b942
258
AATU6i9jf6U7CE08LTZA+JOUQzRd4RLPTW1v+PB3
ju0+oxGgLvPGAQ6N6ZlVnFGV8NpbYjc08S/dLlik
T41DcQcPoi9rCy9UgzWh8WcsxGr6GsCTgXrTyhOw
rw2WRJI3S/GH6+Zdexvw4+8ABtn8nGzh0vftpzUo
Jl+dX+kiSsbGvQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAB
-----End Mix Key-----

Thread