1997-06-28 - Important Please Read

Header Data

From: Daragh Lawlor <Pule@worldnet.att.net>
To: <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Message Hash: 6258583130e08b4f86cd6b87e8c830bd4cce0ad34b15c637cc2126371ec16c68
Message ID: <18161.235609.64160475 cypherpunks@algebra.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 06:40:14 +0800

Raw message

From: Daragh Lawlor <Pule@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 06:40:14 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Subject: **Important** Please Read

Dear friend,
This is a "ONE-TIME MESSAGE" you were randomly
selected to received this.
 There is no need to reply to remove, you will
 receive no further mailings
from us.
If you have interest in this GREAT INFORMATION,
please do not click reply, use the contact
information in this message.  Thank You!

This is not a chain letter and you are not on a
mailing list. The following income opportunity is
one you may be interested in taking a look at. It
can be started with VERY MINIMAL outlay and the
income return is TREMENDOUS! <> <> <> <> <> <> <>
<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> You are about to make
at least $50,000 - In less than 90 days Read the
enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!... <> <> <>
<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>
The enclosed information is something I almost let
slip through my fingers. Fortunately, sometime
later I re-read everything and gave some thought
and study to it. My name is Christopher Erickson.
Two years ago, the corporation I worked at for the
past twelve years down-sized and my position was
eliminated. After unproductive job interviews, I
decided to open my own business. Over the past
year, I incurred many unforeseen financial
problems. I owed my family, friends, and creditors
over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my
business and I just couldn't seem to make ends
meet. I had to refinance and borrow against my
home to support my family and struggling business.
I truly believe it was wrong for me to be in debt
like this. AT THAT MOMENT something significant
happened in my life and I am writing to share my
experience in hopes that this will change your
life FOREVER....FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid-December, I received this program via email. Six months prior
to receiving this program I had been sending away
for information on various business opportunities.
All of the programs I received, in my opinion,
were not cost effective. They were either too
difficult for me to comprehend or the initial
investment was too much for me to risk to see if
they worked or not. One claimed I'd make a million
dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have
to write a book to make it. But like I was saying,
in December of '95 I received this program. I
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got
my name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR
THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make
sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't
believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY-MAKING
PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to
start, without putting me further in debt. After I
got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would
at least get my money back. After determining that
the program is LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I
decided "WHY NOT". Initially I sent out 10,000
emails. It only cost me about $15.00 for my time
on-line. The great thing about email is that I
didn't need any money for printing to send out the
program, only the cost to fulfill my orders. I am
telling you like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you
off, but I promised myself that I would not
"rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost
me! A good program to help do this is Ready Aim
Fire, an email extracting and mass mail program @
http://microsyssolutions.com/raf/

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT
#1. By January 13th, I had received 26 orders for
REPORT #1. When you read the GUARANTEE in the
program, you will see that "YOU MUST RECEIVE 15 TO
20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN TWO WEEKS. IF YOU
DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My
first step in making $50,000 in 20 to 90 days was
done. By January 30th, I had received 196 orders
for REPORT #2. If you go back to the GUARANTEE,
"YOU MUST RECEIVE 100 OR MORE ORDERS FOR REPORT #2
WITHIN TWO WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS
UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST
IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."
Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than
I needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March
19th, of my emailing of 10,000, I received $58,000
with more coming in every day. I paid off ALL my
debts and bought a much needed new car. Please
take time to read the attached program, IT WILL
CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER! Remember, it wont work
if you don't try it. This program does work, but
you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules
of not trying to place your name in a different
place. It doesn't work, you'll lose out on a lot
of money! REPORT #2 explains this. Always follow
the guarantee, 15 to 20 orders for REPORT #1, and
100 or more orders for REPORT #2 and you will make
$50,000 or more in 20 to 90 days. I AM LIVING
PROOF THAT IT WORKS !!! If you choose not to
participate in this program, I'm sorry. It really
is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to
you. If you choose to participate, follow the
program and you will be on your way to financial
security. If you are a fellow business owner and
you are in financial trouble like I was, or you
want to start your own business, consider this a
sign. I DID!

Sincerely,
Christopher Erickson

PS Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000)
look like piled up on a kitchen table?

IT'S AWESOME! THREW IT AWAY" "I had received this
program before. I threw it away, but later
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of
course, I had no idea who to contact to get a
copy, so I had to wait until I was emailed another
copy of the program. Eleven months passed, then it
came. I DIDN'T throw this one away. I made $41,000
on the first try." Dawn W., Evansville, IN

"NO FREE LUNCH" "My late father always told me,
'remember, Alan, there is no free lunch in life.
You get out of life what you put into it.' Through
trial and error and a somewhat slow frustrating
start, I finally figured it out. The program works
very well, I just had to find the right target
group of people to email it to. So far this year,
I have made over $63,000 using this program. I
know my dad would have been very proud of me."
Alan B., Philadelphia, PA

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM
By the time you have
read the enclosed information and looked over the
enclosed program and reports, you should have
concluded that such a program, and one that is
legal, could not have been created by an amateur.
Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a
profitable business for ten years. Then in 1979 my
business began falling off. I was doing the same
things that were previously successful for me, but
it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It
wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and
recession had replaced the stable economy that had
been with us since 1945. I don't have to tell you
what happened to the unemployment rate...because
many of you know from first hand experience. There
were more failures and bankruptcies than ever
before. The middle class was vanishing. Those who
knew what they were doing invested wisely and
moved up. Those who did not, including those who
never had anything to save or invest, were moving
down into the ranks of the poor. As the saying
goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET
POORER." The traditional methods of making money
will never allow you to "move up" or "get rich",
inflation will see to that. You have just received
information that can give you financial freedom
for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and
"JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more
money in the next few months than you have ever
imagined. I should also point out that I will not
see a penny of your money, nor anyone else who has
provided a testimonial for this program. I have
already made over FOUR MILLION DOLLARS! I have
retired from the program after sending out over
16,000 programs. Now I have several offices which
market this and several other programs here in the
US and overseas. By the Spring, we wish to market
the 'Internet' by a partnership with AMERICA ON
LINE. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do
not change it in any way. It works exceedingly
well as it is now. Remember to email a copy of
this exciting program to everyone that you can
think of. One of the people you send this to may
send out 50,000...and your name will be on every
one of them!. Remember though, the more you send
out, the more potential customers you will reach.
So my friend, I have given you the ideas,
information, materials and opportunity to become
financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!
"THINK ABOUT IT" Before you delete this program
from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a little
time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a
pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU
participate. Figure out the worst possible
response and no matter how you calculate it, you
will still make a lot of money! Definitely get
back what you invested. Any doubts you have will
vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS!
Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING
PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU $$$$$$ Let's say that you
decide to start small, just to see how it goes,
and we'll assume you and all those involved send
out 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that
the mailing receives a .5% response. Using a good
list the response could be much better. Also many
people will send out hundreds of thousands of
programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with
this example, you send out only 2,000 programs.
With a 5% response, that is only 10 orders for
REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out
2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of
those .5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2.
Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total
of 200,000. The .5% response to that is 1,000
orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000
programs each for a 2,000,000 total. The .5%
response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4.
That's 10,000 five dollar bills for you. CASH!!!!
Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 +
$5000 + $50,000 for a total of $55,550!!!!
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF
2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING... AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK
FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE OR HALF
SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF ONLY 2,000.
Believe me, many people will do that and more! By
the way, your cost to participate in this is
practically nothing. You obviously already have an
internet connection and email is FREE!!! REPORT#3
will show you the best methods for bulk emailing
and purchasing email lists. THIS IS A LEGITIMATE,
LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not
require you to come in contact with people, do any
hard work, and best of all, you never have to
leave the house except to get the mail. If you
believe that someday you'll get that big break
that you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply
follow the instructions, and your dream will come
true. This multi-level email order marketing
program works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME. Email
is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of
this non-commercialized method of advertising
NOW!! The longer you wait, the more people will be
doing business using email. Get your piece of this
action!! MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally
gained respectability. It is being taught in the
Harvard Business School, and both Stanford
Research and The Wall Street Journal have stated
that between 50% and 65% of all goods and services
will be sold throughout Multi-level Methods by the
mid to late 1990's. This is a Multi-Billion Dollar
industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in the
US, 20% (100,000) made their fortune in the last
several years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show 45
people become millionaires everyday through
Multi-Level Marketing. INSTRUCTIONS We at Erris
Mail Order Marketing Business, have a method of
raising capital that REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.
I am sure that you could use $50,000 to $125,000
in the next 20 to 90 days. Before you say "Bull",
please read the program carefully. This is not a
chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making
opportunity. Basically, this is what we do: As
with all multi-level business, we build our
business by recruiting new partners and selling
our products. Every state in the USA allows you to
recruit new multi-level business partners, and we
offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS
COME AND ARE FILLED THROUGH THE MAIL, so you are
not involved in personal selling. You do it
privately in your own home, store or office. This
is the GREATEST Multi-level Mail Order Marketing
anywhere: Step (1) Order all four 4 REPORTS listed
by NAME AND NUMBER. Do this by ordering the REPORT
from each of the four 4 names listed on the next
page. For each REPORT, send $5 CASH and a SELF-
ADDRESSED, STAMPED envelope (BUSINESS SIZE #10) to
the person listed for the SPECIFIC REPORT.
International orders should also include $1 extra
for postage. It is essential that you specify the
NAME and NUMBER of the report requested to the
person you are ordering from. You will need ALL
FOUR 4 REPORTS because you will be REPRINTING and
RESELLING them. DO NOT alter the names or sequence
other than what the instructions say. IMPORTANT:
Always provide same-day service on all orders.
Step (2) Replace the name and address under REPORT
#1 with  yours, moving the one that was there down
to REPORT #2. Drop the name and address under
REPORT #2 to REPORT #3, moving the one that was
there to REPORT #4. The name and address that was
under REPORT #4 is dropped from the list and this
party is no doubt on the way to the bank. When
doing this, make certain you type the names and
addresses ACCURATELY! DO NOT MIX UP MOVING
PRODUCT/REPORT POSITIONS!!! Step (3) Having made
the required changes in the NAME list, save it  as
a text (.txt) file in it's own directory to be
used with whatever email program you like. Again,
REPORT #3 will tell you the best methods of bulk
emailing and acquiring email lists. Step (4) Email
a copy of the entire program (all of this is very
important) to everyone whose address you can get
your hands on. Start with friends and relatives
since you can encourage them to take advantage of
this fabulous money-making opportunity. That's
what I did. And they love me now, more than ever.
Then, email to anyone and everyone! Use your
imagination! You can get email addresses from
companies on the internet who specialize in email
mailing lists. These are very cheap, 100,000
addresses for around $35.00. IMPORTANT: You won't
get a good response if you use an old list, so
always request a FRESH, NEW list. You will find
out where to purchase these lists when you order
the four 4 REPORTS. ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY
SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!!! REQUIRED REPORTS ***Order
each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME*** ALWAYS SEND A
SELF-ADDRESSED, STAMPED ENVELOPE AND $5 CASH FOR
EACH ORDER REQUESTING THE SPECIFIC REPORT BY NAME
AND NUMBER
 REPORT #1
 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
T.R. Enterprises
800 S. Pacific Coast Highway, #8-425
Redondo Beach,
CA 90277
____
 REPORT #2
"MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
J.K.Enterprises
 P. O.  Box 10893
 Blacksburg, VA
24060
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
Hendon Enterprises
P.O. Box 188
Seguin, TX
_____ REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES
PLANS" ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
78156Prosperity Group
PO Box 968
Englewood, FL

______ CONCLUSION I am enjoying my fortune that I
made by sending out this program. You too, will be
making money in 20 to 90 days, if you follow the
SIMPLE STEPS outlined in this mailing. To be
financially independent is to be FREE. Free to
make financial decisions as never before. Go into
business, get into investments, retire or take a
vacation. No longer will a lack of money hold you
back. However, very few people reach financial
independence, because when opportunity knocks,
they choose to ignore it. It is much easier to say
"NO" than "YES", and this is the question that you
must answer. Will YOU ignore this amazing
opportunity or will you take advantage of it? If
you do nothing, you have indeed missed something
and nothing will change. Please re-read this
material, this is a special opportunity. If you
have any questions, please feel free to write to
the sender of this information. You will get a
prompt and informative reply. My method is simple.
I sell thousands of people a product for $5 that
costs me pennies to produce and email. I should
also point out that this program is legal and
everyone who participates WILL make money. This is
not a chain letter or pyramid scam. At times you
have probably received chain letters, asking you
to send money, on faith, but getting NOTHING in
return, NO product what-so-ever! Not only are
chain letters illegal, but the risk of someone
breaking the chain makes them quite unattractive.
You are offering a legitimate product to your
people. After they purchase the product from you,
they reproduce more and resell them. It's simple
free enterprise. As you learned from the enclosed
material, the PRODUCT is a series of four 4
FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS REPORTS. The information
contained in these REPORTS will not only help you
in making your participation in this program more
rewarding, but will be useful to you in any other
business decisions you make in the years ahead.
You are also buying the rights to reprint all of
the REPORTS, which will be ordered from you by
those to whom you mail this program. The concise
one and two page REPORTS you will be buying can
easily be reproduced at a local copy center for a
cost off about 3 cents a copy. Best wishes with
the program and Good Luck! "IT WAS TRULY AMAZING"
"Not being the gambling type, it took me several
weeks to make up my mind to participate in this
program. But conservative as I am, I decided that
the initial investment was so little that there
was no way that I could not get enough orders to
at least get my money back. BOY, was I ever
surprised when I found my medium sized post office
box crammed with orders! I will make more money
this year than any ten years of my life before."
Mary Riceland, Lansing, MI TIPS FOR SUCCESS Send
for your four 4 REPORTS immediately so you will
have them when the orders start coming in. When
you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the
product/service to comply with US Postal and
Lottery laws. Title 18 Sections 1302 and 1341
specifically state that: "A PRODUCT OR SERVICE
MUST BE EXCHANGED FOR MONEY RECEIVED." WHILE YOU
WAIT FOR THE REPORTS TO ARRIVE: 1.	Name your new
company. You can use your own name if you desire.
2.	Get a post office box (preferred). 3.	Edit the
names and addresses on the program. You must
remember, your name and 	address go next to REPORT
#1 and the others all move down one, with the
fourth one 	being bumped OFF the list. 4.	Obtain
as many email addresses as possible to send until
you receive the information on 	mailing list
companies in REPORT #3. 5.	Decide on the number of
programs you intend to send out. The more you
send, and the 	quicker you send them, the more
money you will make. 6.	After mailing the
programs, get ready to fill the orders. 7.	Copy
the four 4 REPORTS so you are able to sent them
out as soon as you receive an 	order. IMPORTANT:
ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ORDERS 	YOU
RECEIVE! 8.	Make certain the letter and reports
are neat and legible. YOUR GUARANTEE The check
point which GUARANTEES your success is simply
this: you must receive 15 to 20 orders for REPORT
#1. This is a must!!! If you don't within two
weeks, email out more programs until you do. Then
a couple of weeks later you should receive at
least 100 orders for REPORT #2, if you don't, send
out more programs until you do. Once you have
received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, (take a
deep breath) you can sit back and relax, because
YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE AT LEAST $50,000.
Mathematically it is a proven guarantee. Of those
who have participated in the program and reached
the above GUARANTEES-ALL have reached their
$50,000 goal. Also, remember, every time your name
is moved down the list you are in front of a
different REPORT, so you can keep track of your
program by knowing what people are ordering from
you. IT'S THAT EASY, REALLY, IT IS!!! REMEMBER:
"HE WHO DARES NOTHING, NEED NOT HOPE FOR
ANYTHING." "INVEST A LITTLE TIME, ENERGY AND MONEY
NOW OR SEARCH FOR IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE."

Thread