1997-06-16 - Re: IBM sues critics?

Header Data

From: Alan <alano@teleport.com>
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: 6a7a29d4b000d7e4eda9dd6818116e2fa8f46dfeba56b768bfc5d088d7201a29
Message ID: <Pine.GSO.3.96.970616101622.7649I-100000@linda.teleport.com>
Reply To: <19970614184538.11070.qmail@squirrel.owl.de>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-16 17:49:23 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 01:49:23 +0800

Raw message

From: Alan <alano@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 01:49:23 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Re: IBM sues critics?

On 14 Jun 1997, Secret Squirrel wrote:

> This means IBM is suing such people as Matt Blaze, Whitfield
> Diffie, and Ronald Rivest, along with AT&T, Sun, Microsoft, and MIT
> over the question of whether its key recovery system really works.
> Considering that truth is a defense and the details of the
> IBM system could be part of the defense's evidence, it should be an
> interesting trial to say the least.

Has anyone asked Matt Blaze and/or any of the others mentioned above if
they have heard anything about this?

[I would do so myself, but I am away from my address lists, other than the
memorized ones.]

alano@teleport.com | "Those who are without history are doomed to retype it."

Thread