1997-06-10 - Re: FCPUNX:My War

Header Data

From: jamesd@echeque.com
To: se7en <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 8a40ffe94a5b5d048715a2ef5d0846b2e2b3dfdd7adf97164a6522aa81fab165
Message ID: <199706100450.VAA27290@proxy3.ba.best.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 13:03:49 +0800

Raw message

From: jamesd@echeque.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 13:03:49 +0800
To: se7en <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: FCPUNX:My War

At 11:13 PM 6/8/97 -0700, se7en wrote:
> [about child pornography on the internet]
> It is disgustingly real. It is so real it will make you
> want to throw up, and I actually, physically did throw up last night.
>
> Second, in reference to previous conversation over the years on this list,
> and in the hacking community in general, I know this type of activity is
> not tolerated by us.

You are no hacker:  You appear to be Rich Graves.  Furthermore this
activity is tolerated by us.

And as usual you are discovering and publicising all sorts of good reasons
why the government should supervise us, while piously declaring you are
opposed to any such supervision.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd@echeque.com