1997-06-15 - Re: Spam Libs (Frauenfelder on HotWired)

Header Data

From: C Matthew Curtin <cmcurtin@research.megasoft.com>
To: Bill Frantz <frantz@communities.com>
Message Hash: ae16510922a72e5779d784f42459a719f4c4be341ffe975ff96f05c482ad30fe
Message ID: <199706151242.IAA08090@goffette.research.megasoft.com>
Reply To: <3.0.32.19970613120139.0074c9b4@homer.communities.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-15 13:00:32 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 21:00:32 +0800

Raw message

From: C Matthew Curtin <cmcurtin@research.megasoft.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 21:00:32 +0800
To: Bill Frantz <frantz@communities.com>
Subject: Re: Spam Libs (Frauenfelder on HotWired)

I'm not sure about c'punk relevance, but that doesn't seem to make
much difference these days.  Anyone interested in the previous message
is likely interested in this.

Here's (most) of a note I sent to Mark Frauenfelder.