1997-06-19 - Re: Senate panel nixes ProCODE II, approves McCain-Kerrey bill

Header Data

From: ? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} <dformosa@st.nepean.uws.edu.au>
To: N/A
Message Hash: e35dc390a325acc0261da2d7307700f2bf78a41b701b9dcb07ef55f3cde5010a
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.93.970620052141.103G-100000@shirley>
Reply To: <v03007801afcf434c4bd2@[168.161.105.191]>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-19 23:40:57 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 07:40:57 +0800

Raw message

From: ? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} <dformosa@st.nepean.uws.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 07:40:57 +0800
Subject: Re: Senate panel nixes ProCODE II, approves McCain-Kerrey bill

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Declan McCullagh wrote:

[...]

> * Requiring that not any Federally-funded
>   communications network, but only ones established "for
>   transaction of government business" would use key
>   escrow -- thereby jumpstarting the domestic market.

Would this include militry networks?  I'm shaw the militry securaty
experts are going to be very happy about being required to eskow there
keys.

Please excuse my spelling as I suffer from agraphia see the url in my header.
Never trust a country with more peaple then sheep.  Buy easter bilbies.
Save the ABC Is $0.08 per day too much to pay?  ex-net.scum and prouud
I'm sorry but I just don't consider 'because its yukky' a convinceing argument

Thread