1997-07-14 - “Support Sumbersible Technologies”

Header Data

From: flashflood@flashflood.com
To: flashflood@flashflood.com
Message Hash: 18629273f13bbb29d10085511772d35066bba3767a86d99147dd17d978beb1f9
Message ID: <199707141010.GAA27584@plant.mail-response.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 00:22:23 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: flashflood@flashflood.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 00:22:23 -0700 (PDT)
To: flashflood@flashflood.com
Subject: "Support Sumbersible Technologies"

                                     "There Is Something Every American Can Do"
                                   Help Develop Our World And Make A Difference

                    "SUPPORT THE  FUTURE OF SUBMERSIBLE TECHNOLOGIES"

                                       "We Need Your Help To Make This Happen"

                                                       Straight  to  the  point!

We Need donations to continue our development research.  We are a group of private sector inventors and we need Money! The Tri-Pyramidal and Bi-Pyramidal building block a 21st Century Breakthrough needs your help! We're on to something big, I mean huge, and your donation will help to achieve the development of this breakthrough. It's a building block for our oceans.  A structure that will allow mankind to develop Freely our oceans, like never before. Recreation will take on a whole new dimension and people will flock to the seas in delight of the experience and stand mystified by what they see. Earth's Oceans will take on a new meaning with the changes this development will bring.

My name is  Kenneth Welch. I'm an Inventor in Houston Texas, asking  for your help and donations to make sure that this discovery does not get lost, or even worse, pushed aside like so many other good inventions kept away from the American public by big business rigmarole or weak investor support. Send a dollar, send five dollars, send five hundred!  Whatever you can to make a difference in the development of this Globally  friendly technology.

Global Oceanic Designs Ltd. (Global), a California limited partnership, has spent the last ten years leading the development of  this alternative to safe sub-sea structures, the Tri-Pyramidal and Bi-pyramidal Structural Hulls. These dynamic hull designs list a multitude of uses, extending from deep within our oceans as small or large submarines, to far out in space as little satellites or as massive space stations. Don't let this technology  be passed over. Remember you can make a difference!

                            Show Your interest, Break The Barrier And Donate Today!!

        Check out our home page at:  http://www.flashflood.com/GlobalOceanicDesignsLtd.html

                                                            Please Help!!!

                                                         Send Donations to:
                                                  Global Oceanic Designs Ltd.
                                                         2014 Whitelaw Dr.
                                                      Spring, Texas  77386

By Giving A Modest Donation You Can Help Develop A Dynamic New Technology.
A Technology That Breaks The Barrier For The Development Of Underwater Farms, Manufactured Subs, Pressure Hulls, Research Habitats, and more!!!
Breaking The Barrier, At Last, To Underwater Commercial & Recreational Development.

                If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
                with "Remove" in the subject line and you will be automatically removed from
                any future mailings. Thank you.

Thread