1997-07-29 - Free software available online.

Header Data

From: freesoftware@worldnet.att.net
To: Friend@public.com
Message Hash: 636d61b5b95d01b1e865ad73a9826be0d1dc9c27781bc65b7faaf7ac0b057309
Message ID: <19970729184725.AMU13842@mailhost.worldnet.att.net>
Raw Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 12:40:59 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: freesoftware@worldnet.att.net
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 12:40:59 -0700 (PDT)
To: Friend@public.com
Subject: Free software available online.

This is a one time mailing, you are not on a mailing list and will not be contacted again.
W E L C O M E

                                     T O

                         " Your Future "

                                     by

                                 Ruben Garcia
To get a "FREE" copy of this amazing software just reply to this email with SEND IT as your subject line.

This is the same chance someone gave me and I was lucky enough to take a serious look at this software and it has been
one of the best moves I have ever made! I hope you too will realize that opportuntities like this are rare and that you dont let
 it slip through your fingers like many people do (remember there are those that say, and those that do. Which are you?)

    You are being introduced to the most profitable and unique Money Making Computer Program ever created for the IBM PC
and compatibles.This software has demonstrated and proven ability to generate large sums of money.  This program is
showing fantastic appeal  with a huge and ever growing population  from all over the world  which needs  additional income
working from home with a personal computer.
  Making money in MLM is what many people strive for, but making LOTS of money in MLM is what people really want and
 they want it FAST !.
This system is the perfect vehicle to achieve this.  This program will work for you if you carefully follow the instructions and
 apply these next four points:

1.  INSIGHT: It is necessary  to see  the great  possibilities  that this marketing program contains. Read it several times, then
later read it again !. Calculate the numbers for yourself; you will see the amazing
results that can be obtained.

2.  INVESTMENT: Not in anyone else,  but in yourself.  Every endeavor which produces a profit requires some degree of
 investment, be it time, money,resources, etc.  For the  potential  gain  that can  come to you,  this investment is quite
 insignificant.

3.  APPLICATION: There is no such thing as a "FREE LUNCH".Even this opportunity requires some effort and time. Every
 successful venture does.

4.  PATIENCE: After you have accomplished  the steps described,  the program requires a little time before showing a good
 response. As it enters from the  1st to the  5th level of distribution, there is a time element that to some could be a bit
aggravating  without giving proper thought to how the program works,  and it does work !.  You must allow a few weeks so
be patient !.  "ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!".
This  is  a  LEGITIMATE, LEGAL and tremendous money-making opportunity.

    It does not require you  to come in contact  with people, do any  heavy work, and best of all, you never have to leave your
 home, except to get the mail.

    If you believe that some day you will get that lucky break that you have been waiting for,  hoping to make it big in
Electronic Commerce with MLM and the Internet, THIS IS IT !. Simply follow the easy instructions, and your dreams will come
 true !.

    This  Computer Program runs under DOS or Windows. It is the electronic version  of the  most simple and profitable
Multilevel Marketing system ever devised and works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME !.

    You can use this program to raise capital to start another business,pay off debts,  buy homes,  cars, etc., even RETIRE !.
This is your chance, so don't pass it up. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY, and in just a few weeks you will have
received upwards of $ 500,000.

    Let's face it, the profits are worth it !,  THEY'RE TREMENDOUS !!!. So go for it. Remember the 4 points and we'll see you
at the top !.

    Everyone involved in the program  makes money
for everyone else in the program. If anyone makes money, everyone makes money.  This is a POWERFUL way to leverage
your time,  money and effort 10,000% or more....  So  don't  underestimate the  AMAZING power of this system to put lots of
$$$ cash $$$ in your pocket fast...

    The PRODUCT in this business is a series of six Info-Reports on the following topics:

   Report # 1: " UNDERSTANDING THE REAL POWER OF MLM "
   Report # 2: " EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE    INTERNET "
   Report # 3: " MARKETING YOUR BUSINESS ON-LINE "
   Report # 4: " SECRETS OF THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD "
   Report # 5: " THE TRUTH ABOUT DOWNLINE BUILDING CLUBS "
   Report # 6: " THE GUIDE TO YOUR SYSTEM "

    The information contained in these reports  will not only help you in making your participation in this business more
 rewarding but will be useful to you in other business decisions you make in the years ahead.

    In any  MULTILEVEL MARKETING BUSINESS,  we have  a method  of raising CAPITAL that works 100% every time !.
We are sure that you could see $ 50,000 to $ 500,000 in the next few weeks. Before you say, "NO WAY",please study this
 program carefully.

    THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER OR A PYRAMID SCHEME, but a legal money making opportunity.  Basically,  this  is
what we do:  As with all  Multilevel businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products
on-line.

    Each $ 5.00 order you receive will  include the  E-mail address of the sender !.  To fill each order, you simply E-mail a
special CODE to the buyer that will instruct his program to extract the requested product(one of the six business and financial
reports).

    If the buyer  doesn't have an E-mail  address simply  print the  Sales Receipt that the program generates and send it as a
 letter via regular mail.When the buyer receives his CODE he will enter it into the program andthe program will extract the
corresponding product (Info-Report)."That's it...the  $ 5.00 is yours."  This is the  GREATEST  MultilevelElectronic Marketing
program anywhere in the world !. The business can be conducted entirely on-line (E-mail and the WWW) or via regular mail
with diskettes and regular letters.

    HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU $$ MONEY $$

    Let's say  you decide to start small  just to see how it goes  and we'll assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on
 your first level. Placing a lot of Free Ads on the Internet  could easily cause you to get a much better  response.  Mailing
diskettes to opportunity seekers  and computer users will surely generate more than 10 people as well.

    Also many people will want to get more than 10 people. But continuing
    with this example, you get 10 people to participate.

    1) That's 10 people in your first level
       who will order Report # 1 from you.
       (10 orders at $ 5 each = $ 50.00).

    2) Those 10 people sponsor at least 10 people each.
       That's 100 people in your second level
       who will order Report # 2 from you.
       (100 orders at $ 5 each = $ 500.00).

    3) Those 100 people sponsor 10 people each.
       That's 1,000 people in your third level
       who will order Report # 3 from you.
       (1,000 orders at $ 5 each = $ 5,000.00).

    4) Those 1,000 people sponsor 10 people each.
       That's 10,000 people in your fourth level
       who will order Report # 4 from you.
       (10,000 orders at $ 5 each = $ 50,000.00).

    5) And finally, those 10,000 people will sponsor 10 people each.
       That's 100,000 more people on your fifth and last level
       who will order Report # 5 from you.
       (100,000 orders at $ 5 each = $ 500,000.00).

    Sumarizing the grand total of orders and profits:

               111,110 orders  x   $ 5.00 each   =  $  555,550.00

    ************************************
    THAT'S OVER HALF A MILLION DOLLARS !!     Unbelievable !!
    ************************************

    Now, think about it !. Is 10 people an unrealistic goal ?   NO !.

    There are millions of computer users on the Internet. There are millions of computer users that are not connected to the
 Internet yet.
Anybody working on-line and off-line  distributing the  PSM software can
easily sponsor 10 users and more !. The PSM system is 100% DUPLICATABLE.
There is no room for mistakes !. Anyone CAN do it but not everyone KNOWS
HOW to do it !.  So the only work is to share  this Information with all
those people who want and need to make money with their computers.

    Remember friends, this is assuming that the people who participate only recruit 10 people each, but everyone is free to
distribute as many copies as desired at any time !. THERE IS NO LIMIT !.

    Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone got  20 people to participate. INCREDIBLE !!  Believe me,
many people will do just that and more.

To get a "FREE" copy of this amazing software just reply to this email with SEND IT in
 your subject line or send a SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE to:

Twin Internet Systems
P.O. Box 1794
Wilkes Barre, PA, 18703

This is the same chance someone gave me and I was lucky enough to take a serious look at this software and it has
 been one of the best moves I have ever made! I hope you too will realize that opportuntities like this are rare and that
you dont let it slip through your fingers like many people do (remember there are those that say, and those that do.
Which are you?)

God Bless

Thread