1997-07-30 - National Security Agency markets commercial ASICs (fwd)

Header Data

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Message Hash: 8048789097fc51e0a24abeb788d2ee76289616bf7d441b23fdfdb4a42cbe323a
Message ID: <199707300347.WAA15604@einstein.ssz.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 12:01:03 +0800

Raw message

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 12:01:03 +0800
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Subject: National Security Agency markets commercial ASICs (fwd)

Hi,

This has to be a first. Usually the central government wants its citizens to
pay taxes. What a novel idea investing our tax dollars this way.

When can we expect to get our dividends as tax payers and therefore inherent
investors in this little enterprise?

Sounds like somebody in the NSA is getting ready to have their collective
butts fried...

   |        /:'///// ``::>/|/                     http:// www.ssz.com/  |
   |                                                 ravage@ssz.com     |