1997-07-24 - Re: IRS sending warning notes, violating ECPA?

Header Data

From: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
To: frissell@panix.com
Message Hash: 885efc8d1b288ceb19e3b92c7dc56dd670493c267cac4f298d69af6de32f088f
Message ID: <3.0.2.32.19970723170719.0077610c@popd.ix.netcom.com>
Reply To: <19970723010939.51681@bywater.songbird.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-07-24 00:20:53 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 08:20:53 +0800

Raw message

From: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 08:20:53 +0800
To: frissell@panix.com
Subject: Re: IRS sending warning notes, violating ECPA?

At 07:29 PM 7/23/97 -0400, frissell@panix.com wrote:
>Additionally, we don't actually know whether or not Tim has committed any
>criminal acts.  We just know he's not dumb enough to mention any such to
>others.

Sure we do.  I've seen Tim use Bad Language on this list
between the time the CDA was passed and the time it was
booted out.  He's a felon, and he admits it.
He's also committed less specific crimes such as
claiming to own scary weapons, and calling for
"Death to Tyrants", which is clearly a threat to
most of Washington and some chunk of Sacramento.
He nearly had his Ontologist's License yanked a year or so ago...

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 stewarts@ix.netcom.com
#   (If this is a mailing list or news, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)

Thread