1997-07-25 - Re: Reap and Sow

Header Data

From: amp@pobox.com
To: jya@pipeline.com>
Message Hash: 9eca11e0fa147a7d920ceebd9073f5f2848e4622938454e6f1f4d28f97f9fdd4
Message ID: <Chameleon.869839340.amp@ampugh.mcit.com>
Reply To: <1.5.4.32.19970725110858.006f6168@pop.pipeline.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-07-25 15:31:34 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 23:31:34 +0800

Raw message

From: amp@pobox.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 23:31:34 +0800
To: jya@pipeline.com>
Subject: Re: Reap and Sow

Pure, unadulterated propaganda.

Rat poison is 90% good, tasty stuff, or the rats wouldn't eat it.

------------------------
  From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
  Subject: Reap and Sow
  Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 07:08:58 -0400
  To: cypherpunks@toad.com

> The Congressional Record reprinted July 23 "Anti-Government,
> Anti-Social Attitudes," a news column which examines the
> increasing discontent caused by governmental programs. It
> describes the increasing psychopathology by those who have
> suffered economic harm due to shifts in the nation's and
> international resources and the appeal of anti-government and
> anti-social acts in response to failure to meet obligations to the
> citizenry. Not a few think OKC bombing is the the way to fight
> government-sponsored terrorism against civilians.
>
>   http://jya.com/anti-gov.txt
>
> Couple that with reports on DoD's efforts to combat terrorism
> against its troops abroad, more funding of counterterrorism
> and more sharing of "dual-use" weaponry with jittery, trigger-
> itchy law enforcement and IRS infohighway bandits around
> the globe. Boil the frogs.
>
> Says the snarling marshal (OSFOR trooper), just back from
> stress counseling and a beer, to the neighbor (rapee) kicking and
> screaming: It's dog eat dog, in the battle to keep our family fed, so
> sorry, but we gotta enforce order and the law (our exculpatory Bible),
> burp, tell it to the judge (the President), my therapist (godfather).
>
> Meanwhile have a pleasant remand while the court's on vacation.

------------------------
If your privacy is important, don't give your keys to Freeh!
Name: amp
E-mail: amp@pobox.com
Date: 07/25/97
Time: 10:01:07
Visit me at http://www.pobox.com/~amp

'Drug Trafficking Offense' is the root passphrase to the Constitution.

Have you seen
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWriter/WacoMuseum

Thread