1997-07-31 - Re: Entrust Technologies’s Solo - free download

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Message Hash: c60adede0eb20a62929fd66081f8388106d99811a9f7ebbbb3e22b8da038cb5f
Message ID: <RFHPae9w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <199707310046.RAA19350@kachina.jetcafe.org>
UTC Datetime: 1997-07-31 12:49:08 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 20:49:08 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 20:49:08 +0800
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Subject: Re: Entrust Technologies's Solo - free download

Dave Hayes <dave@kachina.jetcafe.org> writes:

> > Not if it's done through the normal operation of the protocol.  If articles
> > needed more protection, cryptographic elements would have been part of the
> > design to begin with.  Even David Hayes has admitted that cancels are prote
> > free speech.
>
> I have admitted no such thing.

Paul Pomes is a fouil-mouthed liar.  Please see his Net.Scum page at
http://www.netscum.net/pomesp0.html.

Two questions to Tim Skirvin:
1. Why was Paul Pomes fired from UIUC academic computer facility?
2. Does Paul still weigh 400 lbs?

> > Keep repeating to yourself, "It's just usenet, it's just usenet....".
>
> I understand you are reluctant to communicate with those you deem inferior,
> however do not deny this to the rest of us that want to talk.

That's a very good point.  Paul is an enemy of the cypherpunk anonymous
remailers. He complains about them to the remailer operators' upstreams
and employers.  Paul has been sending me obscene and harrassing e-mail
and complains to PSI, my upstream, about the contents of the e-mail he
thinks originated here.  Paul is a poster child for net.censorship.

Paul publicly claims to killfile anyone he doesn't like, but then goes
out of his way to silence them.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM