1997-07-05 - The easiest credit repair and improvement kit

Header Data

From: relay@relaynet.com
To: relay@relyaynet.net
Message Hash: ca3317182823b1af9c526e9fc8a47655a91aa445b61b9abd7dda5badcfea9c23
Message ID: <199707052127.QAA23148@mailhost.chicago.il.ameritech.net>
Raw Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 14:37:39 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: relay@relaynet.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 14:37:39 -0700 (PDT)
To: relay@relyaynet.net
Subject: The easiest credit repair and improvement kit

Hey Everybody!!!

If you will be applying for a mortgage (or, any other kind of
loan) soon, or, if you have been denied credit recently, or,
if you suspect that your credit report contains errors, you
will find this credit repair kit incredibly useful.

The easiest do-it-yourself credit repair kit, C-Repair, was
designed to help you get the top-notch credit rating - using
the same legal methods for which 'Credit Repair' attroneys
charge thousads of dollars. It can help you get Credit Cards
if you have been denied credit. It also provides information
on your rights and consumer credit related laws.

For more details visit us on the Web (Sometimes this site gets
very busy. If you get an error, just try us back at a later
time, or, e-mail us at the address given below). Our homepage
is http://www.digital-market.com/~usefulsoftware/. We can also
e-mail you a free, no obligation demo copy. Please e-mail us
at usefulsoftware@digital-market.com.

This is a one time mailing. We will not e-mail you at this
address again.