1997-07-18 - Credit Card$$$ NO Credit Check,,,,,,Make MoNeY!!

Header Data

From: 95455180@zignzag.com
To: Friend@public.com
Message Hash: cdcfab5742ba4ed2a4636fa8af19ce12f686518c2c7f9aaa1558e5c5c5ab1a52
Message ID: <3472654.0219GAA@zignzag.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 20:41:54 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: 95455180@zignzag.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 20:41:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: Friend@public.com
Subject: Credit Card$$$  NO Credit Check,,,,,,Make MoNeY!!

=> $5000 Major Credit Card With Absolutely NO CREDIT CHECK!
=> Don't Even Need A Social Security Number!

I hope this information will be helpful to you.
You will not receive any more emails from me.
If you want removed just reply with remove as your subject.

Thank you for your time

=> No Gimmicks - New Offshore Banking Venture!
=> Seeing Is Believing! Go to-
=> http://zignzag.com/pages/credit.htm
=> email  tpn@zignzag.com

Offshore Banking Consortium will revolutionize
credit card market worldwide by offering a major
credit card to all comers.No credit check of any kind!

Literally ANYONE, anywhere in the world qualifies!

They will approve you for a $5000 card, or send you $500
if you are not approved! When they say everyone, they mean it!

Get your card now and earn income referring others. This has
just been released and will be advertised heavily in the
coming weeks.

Print your simple application now
=> http://zignzag.com/pages/app.htm

OR
=> email  kallen@zignzag.com

       __|          New Credit Industry Is Born Offshore!          |__
      (___O)             GMG Offshore Credit Cards                (O___)
     (_____O)                     Presented By:                        (O_____)
            (__O)  => http://zignzag.com/pages/credit.htm  (O__)

Thread