1997-08-18 - Info on Visiting Jim Bell

Header Data

From: Blanc <blancw@cnw.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 1bfb944b50db792223bbb3aa6ca52871a830fd49d16bb1bcfb2b8ea14dc685bd
Message ID: <3.0.32.19970818124136.00a32088@cnw.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 03:56:44 +0800

Raw message

From: Blanc <blancw@cnw.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 03:56:44 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Info on Visiting Jim Bell

I placed several calls searching for info on Jim's location:

.  There are two phone numbers under James Bell in Vancouver, WA - one of
these was not his family, the other one (360/696-3911) is no longer in
service.

.  He is not in the Tacoma jail, but was moved to the custody of the U.S.
Marshall, physically being held at
	Kitsap County Correction Center
	614 Division Street
	Port Orchard, WA 98366
	(360) 876-7108

.  Visiting hours are Sat & Sun, and it is up to the inmate to place you on
their "visiting authorization list", providing the days/hours one can
visit.   Then the visitor must make an appointment during the week, 8-12
a.m or 1-4 pm.

.  Visitors must bring a photo ID (drivers license, passport, etc.), and
they must sign-in 15 minutes prior to the actual visit.

.  I don't know yet if more than one person at a time can visit; I expect
each person there can take their 30 minute turn.

The next step will be for me to write to Jim and have him put myself &
others on his visitors list.

    ..
Blanc
    ..