1997-08-01 - I THINK I OWE YOU SOME MONEY!!! I WANT TO GIVE YOU SOME $$$

Header Data

From: 17096751@18377.com
To: Friends@public.com
Message Hash: 1df7c5721c8c898ec1a06f640e4bb8147be2d054f404a05a8363b87c70e8521f
Message ID: <6528754@freeguide.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 04:07:10 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: 17096751@18377.com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 04:07:10 -0700 (PDT)
To: Friends@public.com
Subject: I THINK I OWE YOU SOME MONEY!!! I WANT TO GIVE YOU SOME $$$

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
I THINK I OWE YOU SOME MONEY!!! I WANT TO GIVE YOU SOME $$$

Dear Friend,

No, there isn't an error in the subject line! I think I owe you some money! I found an amazing way to make money,
and it's so great I think everybody should use this method to become financially independent!

Would you like to get into the action and get some of that money? How does $5,000 sound to you? That is, up to
$5,000 just for photocopying a page of the information I am about to give you each and every time you copy.
Sound good? How about this, I'm going to give you three pages which can help you make an immediate $15,000.
Here's the best part, the pages I am about to give to you which provides this EASY way to make MONEY can
be yours for ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

Making $15,000 just for photocopying some information on three pages. It is definitely possible. There is
ABSOLUTELY NO HARD WORK INVOLVED!!! Making money this easy shouldn't be legal, But I assure you,
it's TOTALLY LEGAL!

Why am I giving this incredible information for free? I know that these three free pieces of paper that I am about to
send you can help stuff money into your pockets! I'm giving out these pages because I know that you'll be so
impressed with this system, you'll want to order my other money making materials. Because I already know that
 you'll love this system and will order others, I've decided to just flat out give you these three pages. You have
NO OBLIGATION to buy in the future. But I'm telling you, it'll be like Christmas every time you go to your mailbox.

Also, I will include another piece of paper that may help you make up to $8000, $160000, or even up to $3,200,000.
Again, all you have to do and press the start button on the photocopy machine.

Besides that, I will also send you a phone card which provides a great rate of 19 cents a minute. From anywhere to
anywhere in the US, any time of the day. No restrictions. You can use this card to call New York from Seattle, or call
Miami from San Diego. From a pay phone at the airport, at a friend's phone, hotel room phone or even a cell phone.
You can use this card and save with the great rate of 19 cents to anywhere in the US. You don't even have to change
 your long distance company.

You will get all this ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! To get all these great money making and money saving items. Please
send your name and address, as well as $5 (five dollars) cash. You are getting everything for FREE, but the money
is to help cover the cost of shipping and handling, which unfortunately isn't free. Besides, you can make the money back
in less than one push of the start button of the copy machine. And the phone card itself is worth more than that, in both
 savings and face value. So you have NOTHING TO LOSE!!!

So please send everything (You name, Address <e-mail add. Optional> and $5) to:-

Free Guide
PO BOX 180
Cypress, CA 90630

I THINK I OWE YOU SOME MONEY!!! I WANT TO GIVE YOU SOME $$$

Disclaimer:- Research shows that you maybe interested in this information. If you are not, you will not get this
letter again. If so, we are sorry to have inconvenienced you.

[...]

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>

Thread