1997-08-16 - Thanks again to the HIP’97 team

Header Data

From: Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1e25a0891fbce43ddcf3f6c19798990a957d705df3c7c37edbf682bec78ca89f
Message ID: <3.0.2.32.19970816020856.006c55d8@netcom10.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 08:24:31 +0800

Raw message

From: Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 08:24:31 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Thanks again to the HIP'97 team

I am just starting to catch up on my email. Organizing the Cypherpunks
presence (and the Cypherpunks entertainment program :) at HIP was quite an
effort and the site clean-up took a while as well. But I am pretty certain
that everybody that was there will attest that the experiences was worth
every bit of work that went into it. I would be hard pressed to come up
with an example of when I had so much fun for so long.

My thanks go out to the PGP 5.0 proofreading team that kept working 24 hour
a day even in the midst of a raging techno tent party. Ian Gigg,
Autonomasia, Mark Cox, and the late night networking crew from the Field
HQ, you guys rule.
Special thanks to Rop and Maurice for organizing the festival in the first
place.

See you all in four years for Hacking At Large: HAL2001.

--Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
  PGP encrypted mail preferred.
  DES is dead! Please join in breaking RC5-56.
  http://rc5.distributed.net/

Thread