1997-08-22 - Re: Picketing with packets enhanced version

Header Data

From: Mike Duvos <enoch@zipcon.net>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 39f750cf74bea62e326a9a29eb87b80a2db7a46ad6c84e63774ec3efa789871d
Message ID: <19970822191119.16775.qmail@zipcon.net>
Reply To: <199708221719.TAA01130@atro.pine.nl>
UTC Datetime: 1997-08-22 19:26:24 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 03:26:24 +0800

Raw message

From: Mike Duvos <enoch@zipcon.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 03:26:24 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: Picketing with packets enhanced version

Patrick Oonk writes:

> Well, the program didn't work at all (at least here,
> Sun Solaris 2.5.1 Sparc, Perl 5.003) and now
> it does. Before it only connected to one of the numbers
> in the hosts file, now it does to all of them.

I gave the original program a quick try.  I looked at /proc
and saw the correct number of file descriptors, but a
netstat|grep on my userid did not show any actual connections.

I put it aside and was going to step through it with the
debugger when I got a free moment, and report back when
I had figured out what the problem was.

     enoch@zipcon.com   $    via Finger                       $
         {Free Cypherpunk Political Prisoner Jim Bell}

Thread