1997-08-23 - Re: Plot of the Platypus

Header Data

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4171c909a5a321f75b78d125fde4fec17d69013690ed0930e826e9a29e42ae9f
Message ID: <1.5.4.32.19970823162730.007303bc@pop.pipeline.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 00:47:32 +0800

Raw message

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 00:47:32 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Plot of the Platypus

THE LIE wrote:

>In fact, many disorders of reading (alexia) and writing (agraphia)
>exist, and are sourced to small lesions in different areas of the brain.

Moreover, upon finer resolution of examination or by use of a different tool,
disorders are often discovered to be indistinguishable from orders with
a slightly larger maw.

Thus, do maws and survivalist manuals and bibles and cults of
incontrovertible wisdom thrive and beef-up and kudzu every
more uncontrollability, until ... the four bad-ass dudes ride in to waste the
evanescent land and mindscape, allowing the cosmo-launder cycle to
rejigger.

We've a stack of pre-owned omni-space-time prayerbooks for offer,
e-ver or tear-and-blood-stained print.

Thread