1997-08-23 - Re: Shooting the taggers

Header Data

From: “John Smith” <jsmith58@hotmail.com>
To: JonWienk@ix.netcom.com
Message Hash: 41b9a1dee63420aa51c88e27ae57e55d15da5c871e50ba8efca6ee5d378ae857
Message ID: <19970823051427.7115.qmail@hotmail.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 13:23:00 +0800

Raw message

From: "John Smith" <jsmith58@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 13:23:00 +0800
To: JonWienk@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Shooting the taggers

>>>There's a solution for taggers: snipers.

>From: Jonathan Wienke <JonWienk@ix.netcom.com>

>Speaking as a father and as someone who has been followed by gang
members
>on numerous occasions after witnessing a gang assault and providing
>information to the police, I am in agreement with Tim May.

You agree that the solution for taggers is snipers?  You agree that
children who paint graffiti should be shot, perhaps killed?

>I don't want my
>child to be corrupted or assaulted by worthless, predatory scum.  There
>would be much less gang crime if private citizens could cane or
otherwise
>deal with gangsters when they caught them in the act, pour encourager
les
>autres, like.

Your own child gets a ride home with a crowd of high-spirited
troublemakers, and on the way home they bash in J. Cypherpunk's
mailbox with a baseball bat.  JC appears on his porch and rakes
the car with his AK-47, killing all on board.  Is this justified?

"John