1997-08-02 - Hello There

Header Data

From: whynotu@NaturalInstincts.com
To: whynotu@NaturalInstincts.com
Message Hash: 48d2ca1842c9ddc04e1f1e80cf73061d1beb27ea36dd8afc2c47467c94882dae
Message ID: <199708021236.IAA16683@hitsrus.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 10:06:24 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: whynotu@NaturalInstincts.com
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 10:06:24 -0700 (PDT)
To: whynotu@NaturalInstincts.com
Subject: Hello There

Please accept our apology if this was sent to you in error!
If we have by mistake, please see removal instructions below.

Dear Friend:

We know how frustrating it is for most Online Marketers.

You try and try, and just don't seem to get anywhere.

And by anywhere, we mean...Make Money!

You see, we've discovered a few secrets that we're going to share
with you.

Other people who already have this report found it helpful to
print it out, sit back and read it, and spend a little time
letting all of the ideas sort of sink in.

We assure you, if you'll take just a few minutes to really
concentrate on what we've given you here, you'll find this
invaluable and worth tens of thousands of dollars
(or more) to you.

Anyway, that's all for now...print it out, spend a few minutes
with it and look it over.

But first, let me tell you a little story...

Right now there are over forty million people surfing the Internet.
By the year 2000, that figure is expected to more than double.
With so many people using the Internet, smart "net"repreneur's are
taking advantage of what this new (in terms of true commercial
application) and exciting medium has to offer.

The Internet presents one of the best ways to make money that has
ever been introduced. On any given day you have the opportunity to
reach more people than most cities have population wise. This is the
reason so many businesses are scrambling to make their presence
known on the Internet.

Being "online" offers a person the ability to reach multitudes
of people from all over the world.  It also offers, to those who
know how, THE ABILITY TO MAKE EXCELLENT MONEY. And we
do mean excellent money!!!

CONSIDER THIS POSSIBILITY:  You wake up in the morning and you
put on a pot of coffee. As you sip on your cup of hot "brew" you saunter
over and turn your computer on. Then, as your monitor glows from dim to
bright, you find that you have inquiries from all sorts of people requesting
what you have to offer. Later, after you have finished reading your
inquiries, you stroll out to your mailbox. You find it is filled with letters from
people from all across the world! What's even better though, is that the letters
are FILLED WITH MONEY; cash, checks, and money orders. Then, after
tallying up the totals, you find that you have made anywhere between
$200 to $1,000 and it isn't even one o'clock in the afternoon.

Think of it: NO boss, NO traffic, and NO annoying Co-workers. Wouldn't
it feel great to wake up in the morning knowing you were going to be
making excellent money but didn't have to leave your house to do it!?!
Wouldn't your life be far less complicated?

The truth is, you can also be one of those who become financially
independent via the Internet. AND THE BEST PART IS...IT DOESN'T
REQUIRE A LOT OF MONEY!!

What it does require is the knowledge of how, what, and where to
do it. And that is where we can help. We can provide you with the
knowledge of how to begin earning substantial income from your
computer via the "information superhighway".

And just so you know- THIS IS NOT A MLM, AND NO YOU DON'T
WORK FOR US! YOU DO WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE! We just provide
you with the information of how to make MONEY online.
Even if you are unsure as to what to do, we will provide you
with ideas for the some of the best online businesses and the secrets of
bulk emailing.

Throughout a year of trial and error, we have found the best tools to
begin a successful money making Internet business.  We will show you
how to start with very little money and yet achieve maximum results.  Our
information includes suggestions on some of the best places you
should be investing your money as well as how to get the most impact for
your dollar.  The report provides you with information crucial to your future
business growth as an "online" company.  We will provide you with a number
of the critical tools you need to begin a highly profitable business from your
own computer.

This is a wonderful opportunity, we urge you to take advantage of it.
You won't find too many people that will give away ALL of their secrets!!
The majority of the people today, who are rich, have copied what someone
else is or has been doing.  That is what we are offering you now--a chance
to copy our success!!  It is very easy and we ARE for REAL!

Sound too good to be true?  That's what others have said.  That is, until they
Received their kit and saw for themselves just how easy it is to make money
On the net!

Hi NI,

I received your report and free bonuses last Saturday and wanted to
congratulate you on a job well done. I read through your report "How
To Profit From The Internet" and I'm very impressed.  I have bought
other books and manuals about Online Marketing, Direct Marketing,
E-mail, Mail Order, etc. Yours is the only one that explains the subject
in a easy to understand language.  I finally found the secrets I've been
looking for.

Once again, Great Job!

Sincerely,

John Strand - Satisfied Customer

My late father always told me, "remember, Michele, there is no free
lunch in life.  You get out of life what you put into it."  Through
trial and error and a somewhat slow frustrating start, I purchased your
report and finally figured out how to start a very profitable business from
my home. Your report is great, you give the average person the tools and
secrets to succeed.  I know my dad would have been very proud of me.
I can't thank you enough =)

Michele B from Oregon

Here's a little more incentive to check this out...

	~IF YOU ORDER WITHIN 3 DAYS~

We will send you:

 ****FREE $400 Bulk e-mail Software****
 ****FREE $200 Check by phone, fax, email Software****
 ****FREE $10 Calling Card****

----PLUS----

We will send you a list of over 100 major search engines ready to surf on the
Internet or to place a free link to your web page.  And that's not all! Also,
you will receive a list of 98 of the best inexpensive newspapers to advertise in.
The list is complete with papers name, city, phone number, circulation and
frequency  (Daily or Weekly).  Some advertisers are selling this bonus for $49.95.
Imagine what a great offering we are giving you for FREE!

And that's not all,  we will also include with our report "How To Write A Great E-mail
Ad "! You will find that this report by itself is worth thousands of  dollars to you.
These bonuses alone are worth several times the cost of the report.

Are we nuts?

No, it just shows how confident we are that you'll be delighted
with the information you'll have...just like the others who are
already using the information and making money.  You will be
suprised how quickly you can be earning money on the Internet!

So, if you are seriously interested in learning how to acquire wealth by
being online,  ACT NOW!!

Send $29.97 cash, check, money order or credit card information to:

Natural Instincts
4676 Commercial St. SE  Suite 201
Salem, Oregon 97302

Please print out the order form and mail
it along with your payment.

ORDER FORM

Yes, I'd like to get started immediately. Please send me
"How To Profit From The Internet", and my FREE bonuses today!

NAME______________________________________________________

ADDRESS___________________________________________________

CITY_______________________ STATE__________  ZIP__________

Deliver "How to Profit from the Internet" to the
following email address:

E-MAIL ADDRESS____________________________________________

Please check one of the following:

( )  I'm ordering within 3 days, please send my FREE software, $10.00 calling
card and "How To Profit From The Internet" for the unbelievable low price
of $29.97 today.

( )  I'm not ordering within the first 3 days of receiving this letter, so I agree to
pay the full price of $49.97 and wish to only receive your report "How To Profit
>From The Internet".

Payment Method:

[ ] Check (Checks will take an additional 7 days for processing)

[ ] Cash

[ ] Money Order

( ) Credit Card

(note: we accept all credit cards and check/debit cards)

Name of Credit Card _____________________________

Name as it appears on Card: _________________________________

Card Number: __________________________________

Expiration Date: _____ / _____

Signature of Card Holder _________________________

THE MARKET IS HERE - TODAY!      TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!!!!!
After you receive your report, I'll answer any questions time permits via email.
I'm looking forward to helping you succeed in your new business!

Thanks for your order, and best regards!

This Message was Composed using Extractor Pro E-Mail Software.  If you wish to
be removed from our future mailings, please reply with the subject "Remove" and
this software will automatically block you from our future mailings.  Thank you.

Thread