1997-08-16 - state power in cyberspace convention

Header Data

From: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 6206671d1707a6654e6cc0d86304c047d7c68982568873113d584b90679d5c76
Message ID: <199708160433.VAA05010@netcom13.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 12:40:10 +0800

Raw message

From: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 12:40:10 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: state power in cyberspace convention

From:   Rickie.A.Slater@Dartmouth.EDU (Rickie A. Slate)
To:     ciadrugs@mars.galstar.com
Date: 97-08-15 10:24:31 EDT

This is slightly off topic to drugs but relevant to the impact the network
media (like mailing lists) is having on politics. A 2nd message by Katz will
follow.