1997-08-01 - Boost Your Sales With 40 Million New Prospects!

Header Data

From: owner-cypherpunks
To: you@yourplace.com
Message Hash: 6b2a1e0aaf6c89f02efa790dc52aec26da0039e06d4d85a51c15060523bf9e57
Message ID: <199702161035.GAA08056@bizproplus.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 21:52:04 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: owner-cypherpunks
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 21:52:04 -0700 (PDT)
To: you@yourplace.com
Subject: Boost Your Sales With 40 Million New Prospects!

To be removed from our email list, send a blank email to
      remmee@answerme.com
We will also send you the URLs of two sites where you can go to have your
name removed from hundreds of mailing lists!

       The BEST Deal On Email Addresses Is Right Here!

You can find email lists all over the place. If you buy from the wrong
source, you will end up paying too much and recieving all flames and no
orders.
                      Not if you buy your list here!

Our email lists are compiled from a number of different sources. Each list
we sell is checked against our extensive remove list to reduce the number
of flames you recieve. In addition, we make our lists available at very
reasonable prices.

Just look at what our competition is charging for their lists:

                        10,000               $50.00
                         20,000              $100.00
                         30,000              $150.00
                         40,000              $200.00
                         50,000              $250.00
                         60,000              $300.00
                         70,000              $350.00
                         80,000              $400.00
                         90,000              $450.00
                        100,000              $500.00

                        These prices are OUTRAGEOUS!

Because we believe that everyone should have access to email lists, we are
offering our lists for the low, low price of $99 per million!
That's right! Only $99 gets you a list of 1,000,000 prospects to email your
ad to!
                 UPDATE******************************UPDATE
As of Monday, July 14 we will be offering our complete email list for sale.
The list consists of 40 million email addresses gleaned from a variety of
domains. By purchasing the entire list, you can save BIG! The addresses will
be shipped on CD ROM in plain text files.

NO UNZIPPING!!
Because the files are on CD-ROM, they do not have to be zipped in order
save space.

NO PASSWORDS!!
Why should you waste your time looking up codes to unzip your address files
when you could be making money?
   --You Shouldn't!
That is why our CD will contain no password protection or zipped files. They
are truly ready to be mailed.

This list of 40 million prospects can be yours for the amazingly low price
of only $349.95.

These addresses will be checked against our extensive remove
list to reduce the chance of you being flamed. Of course, there is no sure
fire guarantee against flames, but this will definitely help.

**No one can flame you if they don't know your email address. Only give
your email address to your customers. Not only does this reduce flames, it
also protects your internet account from termination.

                     How do I protect my email address?
1st of all, send your email with the Stealth Mass Mailer. This program will
protect your email address while sending your mail at speeds of up to
250,000 messages per hour (28.8 connection).
2nd, collect your inquiries and remove requests via AutoResponders . Using
AutoResponders, you don't even have to read the flames. Just move them to
your remove list and forget about them!

Read about the Stealth by sending an email to stealth44@answerme.com

***********SPECIAL!!!**********
If you order within 7 days, we will give you a fully functional 10 day
demo of the Stealth Mass Mailer to mail your ad with.

                                ORDER FORM:

Please print out this order form and then fill in the blanks......
   If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 504-767-6400

___Please send me 40 million email addresses for a total price of $349.95

___I am ordering within 7 days. Please include my free demo copy of the
   most powerful bulk email software available -- Stealth Mass Mailer.

YOUR NAME____________________________________________

COMPANY NAME_________________________________________

YOUR POSITION_________________________________________

STREET ADDRESS________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP______________________________________

PHONE NUMBERS_________________________________________

FAX NUMBERS___________________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESSES_______________________________________

We accept Checks, Money Orders and Visa, MasterCard or American Express by
mailor Credit Cards by fax. All checks will be held until cleared. For
fastest service use credit card or money order.

I agree to pay Mitchell Enterprises an additional $27 fee if my check is
returned for insufficient or uncollectable funds.

SIGNATURE: X_________________________________DATE:__________________

Please send all order forms and check, money order or credit card
authorization to:

Mitchell Enterprises
P. O. Box 80742
Baton Rouge, LA 70898

OR:
Fax Your Credit Card Authorization to:
504-767-2747
Visa____MasterCard____American Express____

Account #

Expiration Date

Address (as it appears on the card)

Zip (as it appears or the card)

Signature__________________________

OR:
Fax or Your Check
Tape your check here and fax to 504-767-2747

For info on Floodgate bulk email manager send an email to
       flood@answerme.com

For info on Stealth Mass Mailer send an email to
       stealth44@answerme.com

For info on starting your own internet business write
       buskit@answerme.com
       mitinfo@answerme.com

Thread