1997-08-09 - Re: Platypus and the kangaroos

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 813c8d97808ec81e50fff9f5560a0198659fa98d561532df825221cea6f8ab8f
Message ID: <Zik7ae107w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.93.970809192438.597F-100000@shirley>
UTC Datetime: 1997-08-09 18:26:25 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 02:26:25 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 02:26:25 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Platypus and the kangaroos

? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} <dformosa@st.nepean.uws.edu.au> writes:

> > [2] Have any of the "others" been kangaroos?
>
> No there too high sprung for me. (Pity though 'roos have two virginas,
> care to double your fun :D)

I read a very interesting article (lost the reference) about the various
kinds of genital mutilation practiced by your aborigines.  Removing the
foreskin as some barbaric semitic tribes taught the equally barbaric
Americans to do is nothing.  Some tribes cut a hole at the base of the penis
so urine and/or semen get evacuated through this hole. This serves as
a nice birth control device: the only way an abo can get his girlfriend
pregnant is to intentionally pick up his ejaculate (the artificial hole
is outside the vagina) and stick it in with his fingers.

Yet other tribes slice up their penises lengthwise, so there are two
halves pointing right and left. (To stick them into an orifice of
any sort, someone must hold them together.) Supposedly this has something
to do with the kangaroo being their totem animal!

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM