1997-08-15 - Cartel Leaders Set Snipers To Work In Border War

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Tim May)
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 9206deb79dd53156fad2ba663e579e0489a1584fd22ae0e302e6944e367ba6dc
Message ID: <199708150714.AAA08918@you.got.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:32:37 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Tim May)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:32:37 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Cartel Leaders Set Snipers To Work In Border War

According to this article, the home addresses of government agents are
being solicited by Mexican drug dealers, for disposal of agents
interfering in their business.

Between anonymous remailers and payment systems, a real Assassination
Politics market could be set up. Don't even need untraceable e-cash,
though this would be better.

Glad I'm not a DEA or INS agent.

--Tim May

> Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 22:42:08 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Mix <mixmaster@remail.obscura.com>
> Comments: This message did not originate from the address above.  It was
remailed by an anonymous remailing service.  If you have questions or
complaints, please direct them to <complaints@remail.obscura.com>
> Subject: Cartel Leaders Set Snipers To Work In Border War
> Newsgroups:
talk.politics.guns,misc.legal,misc.survivalism,alt.news-media,alt.politics.usa.misc,alt.politics.media,alt.politics.clinton