1997-08-07 - Zmaster say “Go Legal” Cheap !

Header Data

From: email@exoticwhispers.com
To: email@exoticwhispers.com
Message Hash: 953da597e3fd31a375b1dd22d884ca71eb77fe277a67903ed70e625d41cc9fbc
Message ID: <199708062240.SAA21541@loki.atcon.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 21:02:45 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: email@exoticwhispers.com
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 21:02:45 -0700 (PDT)
To: email@exoticwhispers.com
Subject: Zmaster say "Go Legal" Cheap !

ZMaster has hired this promotional company and are not the maintainers of the email list.
Please so do not contact them for removes, just click on your |Reply Option| and type
 REMOVE in the subject line.

We are XXX content providers to web sites
via CDROM licensing. One blanket license allows you
to put all our CD's online we have on the market now
and all future ones coming. We are in compliance with
18 USC 2257, and model releases are on file. Cheapest
way to get legal high quality hardcore images. We have
won the industry awards 2 years in a row for "Best
Hardcore" photo CD...the 5 cd's are about 3500 XXX and
500 softcore...the newest fetish cd is at pressing house.
Release date is July 9th. Been publishing since 1992.

Once you license fee is paid...you may place all 5 of
our titles online now, and all the ones to be released
in the future for merely the cost of the CD ($20).

http://www.zmaster.com

Benefits:

a) Excellent supplemental content for your galleries.
   Stop paying $1-3 an image, pay pennies.

b) Best deal on the net for licensing in terms of $$$

c) No legal hassles, risks, or fears of copyright

d) Place it on all your URLS's once your licensed

e) No risk, 100% money back guarentee if your not
   thrilled with the quality and variety.

f) At least 2 more productions will be released this
   year, a Gay male title with all gay talent and another
   XXX hardcore.

h) Images are scanned from 35mm slides and were taken
   during the filming of hundreds of movies.

i) Ask us how to get  your FREE copy of Compupic to
   do your batch cropping, resizing, and adding of text
   to images - $69.95 webtools free.

j) Resell our CDROM titles for 30% commission,
   purchase direct from us wholesale.

http://www.zmaster.com

Thread