1997-08-08 - Re: The BIG Lie (Jesus Confesses)

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d42ea84e21add87f05f36a7ffe63db70e8058301fc57a38e6941b871ffb5706f
Message ID: <199708082309.BAA22877@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 07:44:19 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 07:44:19 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: The BIG Lie (Jesus Confesses)

At 06:26 PM 8/8/97 -0400, you wrote:
>You know, you are just about the biggest idiot I have ever had the
>displeasure of reading. For one, the largest religion in the US right
>now *is* in fact judeo-christian.

Showing many people suffer from delusion.

>The largest is Roman Catholic with
>Pentacostal Protestant following right behind. Next, this country was
>founded on christian beliefs, or have you failed to read the words of
>the constitution of the US.

Ah, yes, but the constitution also has a thing on seperation of church and state, or did you fail to read the words?

>Considering the apparent ignorance you have
>displayed thus far about the makeup of the US, I would venture to say
>that you probably have not read it. Next, you attack christians for
>trying to control the content made available on the internet.

The Christian Coalition (The Happy Nazi's), is one major group trying to censor information, becuase they and their mythical god think that it's right.  Forcing your beliefs on others in fascism, and never was right.

>At least
>the site ratings plan is better than alot of other plans I have seen.
>Besides, Oh Godlike TruthMonger, where is *your* surefire plan to halt
>the spread of trash that *most* humans would want out of of the reach of
>their children?

Monitor the kids web access, or do your job and be a parent.

>I have not seen you *once* offer a straightforward clear
>cut plan to efficiently handle *any* issue placed for discussion on this
>listserv. I have seen you do nothing but slam, belittle, and degrade
>others and their beliefs and ideas.

I've only seend TM degrade Anti-Crypto persons, fascists, Censorous Christians, and other like those groups who fight to usurp our constitution.

>You do this under the unimpressive
>tag of "TruthMonger". If anything, you are anything but a TruthMonger.

I find his posts suprisingly true, if anything else.

Therefore, if you bitch about your kid going to www.porn.com while you where out eating with friends, then that person would be a neglectful parent.

>And to take the wind out of your sales, I have 2 children and
>as a parent I limit them to what is appropriate to their ages.)

What does that encompass?  Do you supress web pages advocating safe sex because it may corrupt their minds?  Tell me, SuperDad (R), how do you manage to raise your kids perfectly?

>Until
>such time as you can fulfill the obligations to us,

TruthMonger isn't obligated to do anything, and he owes you nothing, dumbass.

>the adult computing
>population, and our offspring, the children (just in case your fuddled
>mind does not know what they are), I suggest you rest those busy little
>fingers of yours and listen to the underlying theme of the issues before
>us. Until then, HateMonger, I have one suggestion for you..... Shut Up!

Oh, so we're a censorous Nazi Ratfucker, are we? Let me tell you something, Downey, don't tell other what to do, TM has every right to post as you do.  So if you don't like his posts, you aren't obligated to read them in the first place.  If it offends you, don't look at it in the first place.  Such a simple thing for such a powerful mind like yours to look over.

As for your forcing morals down our throats all I can say is

"Your God is DEAD, and no one cares!!!  If there is a hell, I'll see you there!!!" - Nine Inch Nails "Heresy"

Thread