1997-08-27 - Hi!

Header Data

From: Karen@aol.com
To: hall@juno.com
Message Hash: e0b242859bf5448afc88bfe0a159d903b1ccc34f49a6f3ac4b2f6231a3917843
Message ID: <687905688220Tyy93756@AOL.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Karen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:30:47 -0700 (PDT)
To: hall@juno.com
Subject: Hi!

Ladies & Gents.

Have you found the right on-line relationship yet?

We have assisted literally thousands of people like yourself find that special on-line relationship of their circuit dreams.

Our program is very unique.  You tell us what your interests are, and the type of person that you want to meet.  From this we can match you with people of the same interests and hobbies.  Our database lists thousands of members, which we can match you with.

This is a lifetime membership.  You can start and stop as often as you like.  Some want several relationships.  Others want just one real serious relationship.  It is all up to you.  A lot of these relationships have gone way past the keyboard.

Everything is completely confidential.  We let you and the other party know that we have matched you and your interests.  If both agree then we exchange Screen names or E-mail address for you.

Our lifetime membership is usually $69.95.
Because of the overwhelming response we are glad to offer you for one week only a lifetime membership for only $29.95.

Once we receive your application, Our staff will get to work on it right away.  You can be in a new relationship in as little as one week.

Your happiness is our first priority.  We want you to tell your friends.

All you need to do to get started is to fill out the application at the bottom of the screen and mail it in with a check or money order to the address below.  Remember to let us know when you want us to stop sending you information on other members.

Thanks ahead for your order.

Screen name: or E-mail address:  ___________________________

City or Area you are from: _________________________________

Hobbies:   ______________________________________________

Interests: ________________________________________________

Sex MorF: ______________  Age : _____________

In your own words tell us the type of person that you would be interested in.  List things such as sex, age, interests, and hobbies.

The more information that you give us, the easier it will be to find a match.  Remember we have thousands of members all over the world.  You will need to let us know if you would care for a long distance relationship.

Note:  We will handle correspondence with you by E-mail, unless you say otherwise.

What type of person interests you?

If we have any questions about your application, our staff may e-mail you with a question
If you are not completely happy with-in 30 days we will refund 100% of your money!

Mail information above and check or money order for $29.95 to:

Delcom
C/O Cyber Connections
P.O. Box 916
Walnut Cove, NC.  27052