1997-08-16 - ** Financial Freedom **

Header Data

From: Money@Eaglequest.Com
To: Money@Eaglequest.Com
Message Hash: e5fabd119f374b5d5e8074ea7f968e3c8c2b39994c502044e31284b8b17cf7f8
Message ID: <1997021070025.GAA0/056@Eaglequest.Com>
Raw Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 22:06:29 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Money@Eaglequest.Com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 22:06:29 -0700 (PDT)
To: Money@Eaglequest.Com
Subject: ** Financial Freedom **

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
You Do not want toTrash This one !!!!!
Read This Twice!!!!!

Please accept my apology if this were sent to you in error!

<>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>
You could make at least $50,000 - In less than 90 days Read the enclosed program . . . THEN READ IT AGAIN! ...
<>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>

Dear Friend,

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my fingers.  Fortunately, sometime later I reread everything and gave some thought and study to it.

My name is Christopher Erickson.  Two years ago, the corporation I worked at for the past twelve years downsized and they eliminated my position.  After unproductive job interviews,  I decided to open my own business.  Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial
problems.  I owed my family, friends, and creditors more than $35,000.  The economy was taking a toll on my business and I just could not seem to make ends meet.  I had to refinance and borrow against my home to support my family and struggling business.  I truly believe it was
wrong for me to be in debt like this.  AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life and I am writing to share my experience in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER . . . FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid-December, I received this program via email.  Six months before receiving this program I had been sending away for information on various business opportunities.  All of the programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective.  They were either too difficult for
me to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk seeing if they worked or not.  One claimed I had made a million dollars in one year . . . it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it.

But like I was saying, in December of '92 I received this program.  I did not send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list.  THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!  After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly, I could not believe my eyes.  Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON.  I could invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me further in debt.  After I got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at least get my money back.  After determining that the program is LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 10,000 emails.  It only cost me about $15.00 for my time on-line.  The great thing about email is that I did not need any money for printing to send out the program, only the cost to fulfill my orders.  I am telling you like it is, I hope it does not turn you off, but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost me! .

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1. By January 13th, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1.  When you read the GUARANTEE in the program, you will see that "YOU MUST RECEIVE 15 TO 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN TWO WEEKS.  IF YOU DO NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!"  My first step in making $50,000 in 20 to 90 days was done.  By January 30th, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.  If you go back to the GUARANTEE, "YOU MUST RECEIVE 100 OR MORE ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN TWO WEEKS.  IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."  Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2,
96 more than I needed.  So I sat back and relaxed.  By March 19th, of my emailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with more coming in every day.

I paid off  ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car.  Please take time to read the attached program.  It WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER! Remember,  it will not work  if you do not try it.  This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a different place.  It doesn't work, you'll lose out
on a  lot  of  money!  REPORT  #2  explains this.  Always follow the guarantee, 15 to 20  orders  for REPORT #1, and 100 or more orders for REPORT #2.  You will make  $50,000 or more in 20 to 90 days.  I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry.  It really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you.  If you choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and you are in financial trouble like I was, or you want to start your own business, consider this a sign.  I DID!

                                        Sincerely,
                                        Christopher Erickson

PS  Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,500) look like piled up on a kitchen table? It is AWESOME!

"THREW IT AWAY"

"I  had  received  this program before.  I  threw  it away, but later wondered if I should not have given it a try.  Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get a copy, so I had to wait until I was emailed another copy of the program.  Eleven months passed, then it came.  I DID NOT throw this one away.  I made $41,000 on the first try."
                                        Dawn W., Evansville, IN

"NO FREE LUNCH"

"My late father always told me, remember, Alan, there is no free lunch in life.  You get out of life what you put into it.'  Through trial and error and a somewhat slow frustrating start, I finally figured it out. The program works very well.  I just had to find the right target group of people to email it to.  So far this year, I have made over $63,000 using this program.  I know my dad would have been very proud of me."
                                        Alan B., Philadelphia, PA

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM

By the time you have read the enclosed information and looked over the enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded that such a program,  and  one that is legal,  could not have been created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a profitable business for ten years.  Then in 1979 my business began falling off.  I was doing the same things that were previously successful for me, but it was not working.  Finally, I figured it out.  It was not me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with us since 1945.  I do not have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate . . . because many of you know from first hand experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing.  Those who knew what they were doing invested wisely and moved up.  Those who did not, including those who never had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor.  As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER."  The traditional methods of making money will never allow you
to "move up" or "get rich," inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you FINANCIAL FREEDOM for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT."  You can make more money in the next few months than you have ever imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of your money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program.  I have already made more than FOUR MILLION DOLLARS!  I have retired from the program after sending out more than 16,000 programs.  Now I have several offices that market this and several other programs here in the US and overseas.  By Spring, we wish to market the 'Internet' by a partnership with AMERICA ON LINE.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.  Remember to email a copy of this exciting program to everyone that you can think of.  One of the people you send this to may send out 50,000 . . . and your name will be on every one of them! .  Remember though, the more you send out, the more potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.  Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU participate.  Figure out the worst possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will
still make a lot of money!  Definitely get back what you invested.  Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.  IT WORKS!
                                        Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU $$$$$$

Let us say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes.  We will assume you and all those involved send out 2,000 programs each. Let us also assume that the mailing receives a .5% response.  Using a good list, the response could be much  better.  Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000.  Nevertheless, continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs.  With a 5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1.  Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000.  Out of those .5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2.  Those 100 email out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000.  The .5% response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3.  Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a total of 2,000,000. The .5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's 10,000 five dollar bills for you. CASH!!! Your total income in the example is $50 + $ 500 + $ 5,000 + $ 50,000 for!
!
 a total of $55,000!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,900 OUT OF 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE OR JUST 1/2 SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF ONLY 2,000. Believe me, many people will do that and more! By the way, your cost to participate is practically nothing if you follow the program as it is outlined. You obviously already have an internet connection and email is FREE!!! REPORT #3 will show you the best methods for bulk emailing and purchasing email lists.

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get your mail. If you believe that someday you will get that big break that you have been waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions, and your dream will come true. This multi-level email order marketing program works perfectly... 100% EVERY TIME. Email is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!! The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business using email. Get your piece of the pie!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It is being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research and The Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods and services will be sold byMulti-Level methods by the mid to late 1990's. This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in the USA, 20% (100,000) made their fortune in the last several years in the MLM industry. Moreover, statistics show 45 people become millionaires everyday through Multi-Level Marketing.
This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity. Basically, this is what we do: As with all multi-level business, we build our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME AND ARE FILLED THROUGH THE MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home or office.

This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:

Step (1) Order all four (4) REPORTS listed by NAME AND NUMBER. Do this by ordering the REPORT from each of the four (4) names listed on the next page. For each REPORT, send $5.00 cash and a SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE (BUSINESS SIZE # 10) to the person listed on that SPECIFIC REPORT. International orders should also include $1.00 extra for postage. It is essential that you specify the NAME and NUMBER of the REPORT requested tp the person you are ordering from. You will need ALL FOUR (4) REPORTS because you will be REPRINTING and RESELLING them. DO NOT alter the names or sequence other than what the instructions say. IMPORTANT: Always provide same day service on all orders.

Step (2) Replace the name and address under REPORT #1 with your name, moving the one that was there down to REPORT #2. Drop the name and address under REPORT #2 TO REPORT #3, moving the one that was there to REPORT #4. The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is dropped from the list, and this party is no doubt on the way to the bank. When doing this make certain you type the names and addresses ACCURATELY! DO NOT MIX UP MOVING THE PRODUCT OR REPORT POSITIONS!!!

Step (3) Having made the required changes in the NAME list, save it as a text (txt) file in it's own directory to be used with whatever email program you like. Again, REPORT #3 will tell you the best methods of BULK EMAILING and acquiring email lists.

Step (4) Email a copy of the entire (all of this is very important) to everyone whose address you can get your hands on. Start with friends and relatives since you can encourage them to take advantage of this fabulous money-making opportunity. That's what I did. And they love me now, more than ever. Then email to anyone and everyone! Use your imagination! You can get email addresses from companies on the internet who specialize in email lists. Thes are very cheap,
100,000 addresses for around $35.00

IMPORTANT: You won't get a good response if you use an old list, so always request a FRESH, NEW LIST. You will find out where to purchase these lists when you order the four (4) REPORTS.

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!!!

REQUIRED REPORTS

*** Order each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

ALWAYS SEND A SELF ADDRESSED, STAMPED ENVELOPE AND $5.00 CASH FOR EACH ORDER REQUESTING THE SPECIFIC REPORT BY NAME AND NUMBER!!!
REPORT # 1
"HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM;

Bawkon Development Co.
P.O. Box 180654
Utica, MI 48318-0654
REPORT # 2
"MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT # 2 FROM:

Associated Business Connections
P.O. Box 643
New Albany, OH 43054-0643

ORDER REPORT # 3 FROM:

Kay James
P.O. Box 33209
Denver, CO 80233-0209
______________________________________________________________________________REPORT # 4
"EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT # 4 FROM:

Super Growth Group
P.O. Box 9006
Gaithersburg, MD 20898-9006
CONCLUSION

I am enjoying my fortune that I made by sending out this program. You too, will be making money in 20 to 90 days, if you follow the SIMPLE STEPS outlined in this mailing.

To be financially independent is to be FREE.  Free to make financial decisions as never before.  Go into business, get into investments, retire or take a vacation.  No longer will a lack of money hold you back.

However, very few people reach financial independence, because when opportunity knocks, they choose to ignore it.  It is much easier to say "NO" than "YES", and this is the question that you must answer.  Will YOU ignore this amazing opportunity or will you take advantage of it?
If you do nothing, you have indeed missed something and nothing will change.  Please re-read this material, this is a special opportunity. If you have any questions, please feel free to write to the sender of this information.  You will get a prompt and informative reply.

My method is simple.  I sell thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs me pennies to produce and email.  I should also point out that this program is legal and everyone who participates WILL make money. This is not a chain letter or pyramid scam.  At times you have probably received chain letters, asking you to send money, on faith, but getting NOTHING in return, NO product what-so-ever!  Not only are chain letters illegal, but the risk of someone breaking the chain makes them quite unattractive.

You are offering a legitimate product to your people.  After they purchase the product from you, they reproduce more and resell them. It's simple free enterprise.  As you learned from the enclosed material, the PRODUCT is a series of four 4 FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS REPORTS.  The information contained in these REPORTS will not only help you in making
your participation in this program more rewarding, but will be useful to you in any other business decisions you make in the years ahead. You are also buying the rights to reprint all of the REPORTS, which will be ordered from you by those to whom you mail this program.  The
concise one and two page REPORTS you will be buying can easily be reproduced at a local copy center for a cost of about 5 cents a copy. Best wishes with the program and Good Luck!

"IT WAS TRULY AMAZING"

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate in this program.  But conservative as I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was no way that I could not get enough orders to at least get my money back.  BOY,
was I ever surprised when I found my medium sized post office box crammed with orders!  I will make more money this year than any ten years of my life before."

                                        Mary Riceland, Lansing, MI

TIPS FOR SUCCESS

Send for your four 4 REPORTS immediately so you will have them when the orders start coming in.  When you receive a order, you MUST send out the product/service to comply with US Postal and Lottery laws.  Title 18 Sections 1302 and 1341 specifically state that:  "A PRODUCT OR SERVICE MUST BE EXCHANGED FOR MONEY RECEIVED."

WHILE YOU WAIT FOR THE REPORTS TO ARRIVE:

1.      Name your new company. You can use your own name if you desire.

2.      Get a post office box (preferred).

3.      Edit the names and addresses on the program. You must remember, your name and address           go next to REPORT # 1, and all the others move dowb\n one, with the fourth one being                 bumped OFF the list.

4.      Obtain as many email addresses as possible to send until you  receive the information on               mailing list companies in REPORT #3.

5.      Decide on the number of programs you intend to send out.  The  more you send, and the                quicker you send them, the more money you will make.

6.      After mailing the programs, get ready to fill the orders.

7.      Copy the four 4 REPORTS so you are able to send them out as soon as you receive an                    order. IMPORTANT: ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL THE                    ORDERS YOU RECEIVE!

8.      Make certain the letter and reports are neat and legible.

YOUR GUARANTEE

The check point which GUARANTEES your success is simply this:  you must receive 15 to 20 orders for REPORT #1.  This is a must!!!  If you don't within two weeks, email out more programs until you do.  Then a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2, if you don't, send out more programs until you do.  Once you have received
100 or more orders for REPORT #2, (take a deep breath) you can sit back and  relax,  because  YOU  COULD  MAKE  AT  LEAST  $50,000.
Mathematically  it  is  a  proven  guarantee. Of  those  who  have participated in the program and reached the above GUARANTEES-ALL have reached their $50,000 goal. Also, remember, everytime your name is moved down the list you are in front of a different REPORT, so you can keep track of your program by knowing what people are ordering from you. IT'S THAT EASY, REALLY, IT IS!!!

REMEMBER:
"HE WHO DARES NOTHING, NEED NOT HOPE FOR ANYTHING." "INVEST A LITTLE TIME, ENERGY AND MONEY NOW OR SEARCH FOR IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE."

Thread