1997-08-22 - Re: heart

Header Data

From: ? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} <dformosa@st.nepean.uws.edu.au>
To: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
Message Hash: ed0cc0c637ed60eba94d5f8afb553c67f0b98ccfaca289c9511d4ef9aa71fb9a
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.93.970822052640.300B-100000@shirley>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.96.970821134724.8176A-100000@beast.brainlink.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-08-22 00:11:50 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 08:11:50 +0800

Raw message

From: ? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} <dformosa@st.nepean.uws.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 08:11:50 +0800
To: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
Subject: Re: heart

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997, Ray Arachelian wrote:

> The elected scum are far from being human.

We can't let one group or other be considered less the human[1].  No one
is less or more desurving of basic rights.  The second you allow yourself
to take that fundermentle step of saying that a group is less worthy then
anouther group you tread down the path that leeds to desaster.

> Apparently you haven't been paying attention to lovely incidents
> involving plungers.

The unfortunate inserdent with the plunger is an eclent example of what
I'm saying.  This the victom was reduced from a human to someone without
thouse rights in the mind of the perpertator.

[...]

> What compassion did they show?  Toilet plungers?  Bullets in the head,
> flame throwers and tanks?

So we should resond in a simmler mannor?

[...]

> > Note that this process _always_ includes a group of other
> > humans which are demonized
[...]
> Right.  Same thing they must have been feeding the FBI the morning of the
> Waco incident.

Exactly.  I can see a hellish future where the Cyperpunks have become the
FBI.  While we may be canting cyperpunk type ideology we would be doing
FBI style actions.

[...]

> The difference is that no one is telling me to hate or feel rage.  The
> actions of those who abuse freedom are my only inspiration.

Annd who will have freedom in your would?  Your suggested means tell me
more about your motives then your speech dose.

[1] Unless like me thay have volenterly rejected that lable [2]
[2] It however dosn't mean I regard myself less or more disuriving of
basic 'human' rights.

- --
Please excuse my spelling as I suffer from agraphia see the url in my header.
Never trust a country with more peaple then sheep.  ex-net.scum and proud
You Say To People "Throw Off Your Chains" And They Make New Chains For
Themselves? --Terry Pratchett

Thread