1997-08-20 - Re: The Real Bell Issue / Re: Bell, etc

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: fe05fd91e98b123a30a0b7c77f6c1fea5ddee28ea814b6e0d5e3153520eb0625
Message ID: <199708200042.CAA15810@basement.replay.com>
Reply To: <199708190730.JAA00747@basement.replay.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-08-20 01:01:23 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 09:01:23 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 09:01:23 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: The Real Bell Issue / Re: Bell, etc

At 09:30 AM 8/19/97 +0200, you wrote:
>The following, from the Columbian, lies at the heart of the
>  Every year, just before Income Taxes are due, the IRS picks out
>a few people to unjustly persecute in order to strike fear into
>the heart of the taxpaying sheeple.

Sounds plausible enough.

>  Apply for a tax refund and have every real or imagined sin you
>have ever commited used against you.
>  "A person who asked the IRS for a tax refund, had his home raided
>today by 20 armed government terrorists from a wide variety of
>government agencies.
>  "This person who asked for a TAX REFUND has never been proven to
>have anything to do with DRUGS such as METHAMPHETAMINE, and is not
>known to be a SPEED FREAK or a DRUG DEALER. As well, government
>agents investigating the person asking for the TAX REFUND have
>never found any ILLEGAL DRUGS on his person or property, but the
>person who asked for the TAX REFUND will be mentioned in connection
>with DRUGS and METHAMPETAMINE, or SPEED, CRANK, etc., for the rest
>of his life, every time he "comes to our attention" as a result
>of asking for a TAX REFUND."

The IRS (Internal Revenue Stealers) enjoys making examples of people who
dare to defy the income theft.

>  The IRS spends the whole year going after people who they deem
>to be guilty of tax evasion, and it is usually a fairly boring
>affair involving accountants and lawyers.

The blood-sucking variety.
  Help win the fight against weak encryption!  Break RC5-56
 -----------|>  http://rc5.distributed.net/  <|-------------
               Member of Starbase XII RC5 Team
  Free secure e-mail, a reality?  Yes! Pretty Good Privacy
      available at http://web.mit.edu/network/pgp.html

Thread