1997-09-16 - “Free” Gift!

Header Data

From: Mzxyteq@ibm.net
To: Mzxyteq@ibm.net
Message Hash: 0f23982040e0dc574041cd3373a3a252b7b7a781e611925f23c5470ea432c23e
Message ID: <199709160307.DAA142908@out1.ibm.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 20:08:21 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Mzxyteq@ibm.net
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 20:08:21 -0700 (PDT)
To: Mzxyteq@ibm.net
Subject: "Free" Gift!

This is a one time mailing. You will receive no further E-mail.

$$$$ NEED MONEY RIGHT NOW ? $$$$

"THE MONITORED CLUB" (Started September 1, 1997) THIS IS NOT MLM!

JOIN TODAY AND RECEIVE A "FREE" GIFT!!!
Your "FREE" bonus gift will consist of 500 reports showing you how to start
your own shoe-string business. Everything from Basket Weaving, Day Care
Centers, and Oil Changes to Franchising and  much more. These reports alone
are valued at $700.00. Yours free!!! Just for joining our club. Your "FREE"
report will be e-mailed, via the monitor.

THIS IS THE FAST ONE WHILE YOU'RE WAITING FOR
THE OTHERS TO WORK...Guaranteed -You will have $5,000 in four weeks.

IT'S  TOTALLY MONITORED TO SAFEGAURD AGAINST
DISHONEST PEOPLE, AND COMPLETELY LEGAL.
This program is 100% legal because your investment will buy you three (3)
valuable reports, that are guaranteed to put $5,000.00 in your bank account in
30 days! This program really works!  YOU CAN'T LOSE!

If you want to make a few thousand dollars really quickly, then please take
a moment to read and understand this powerful program we're about to share
with you. THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST, MOST LUCRATIVE PROGRAM
you will ever do.  If you are doing other programs, by all means stay with them.
The more the merrier. But PLEASE READ ON!

First of all, no one gets cheated like the other programs. The response rate for
this program is VERY HIGH, VERY FAST, and you receive your cash in about
30 DAYS.  That's only FOUR WEEKS - not three months.  Just in time to
pay next month's bills!!! THIS PROGRAM WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS!

TRUE STORY:
Julie Price tells how she participated in a similar program four times last year.
"The first time I received $3,000 in cash in two weeks, and then $7,000 in
cash the next three times". "THIS CAN DO IT FOR YOU"!!!

A QUICK OVERVIEW:
Send this program to as many people as you possibly can; the more the better.
Keep in mind it's nothing more than a numbers game. Even if you are already
in a program, continue to stay with it, but do yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE
as well; RIGHT NOW!!! It is simple and takes a very small investment - not
hundreds of dollars. It will pay you before your other programs begin to trickle in.

Just give the three (3) people below $5.00 each (by way of the monitor),and
request a report from each one of them. Don't forget to include your name,
mailing address, and e-mail address. You will replace #3 on the list below. #3
moves to the #2 position. #2 moves to the #1 position. #1 is then removed from
the list. Follow the simple instructions below, and in FOUR WEEKS, you will
have at least $5,000, because most PEOPLE WILL RESPOND due to the LOW
INVESTMENT, SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL. So let's all keep it
going, and help each other in these tough times.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1.  Please address three (3) individual envelopes to the people listed below.
2.  Include a one time only investment of:
	A.  $5.00 to Person # 1.  Person #1 will send you report #1.
	B.  $5.00 to Person # 2.  Person #2 will send you report #2.
	C.  $5.00 to Person # 3.  Person #3 will send you report #3.
3.  Make U. S. Money Orders Only (or equivalent), payable to persons #1, #2,
and #3. Don't leave any Money Orders blank! NO PERSONAL CHECKS!
4.  Please place each money order in the three (3) individual envelopes. Include
a note asking each individual to send you a report (don't forget to include your
name, address, and e-mail address). Request report #1 from person #1.
Report #2 from person #2. And report #3 from person#3.
5.  Place a POSTAGE STAMP ON ALL THREE OF THESE ENVELOPES.
You must also put a Return Address on them in case they get lost in the mail.
PLEASE DO NOT SEAL THESE THREE ENVELOPES (explanation below)!
6.   If you don't have an e-mail address, include a large Self Addressed Stamped
Envelope to receive your master printout, ID number, and additional information
from the monitor.
7.   Please fill out the Membership form below.
8.   Include a one time only membership fee of $10.00 (CASH OR
MONEY ORDER) made PAYABLE TO: Net Promo (The Monitor).
9.   Make a copy of this entire letter for yourself and send a copy to the Monitor.
10. Place items 1-9 into a larger (9x12 or suitable) envelope.
11. See, it's just that easy. Your entire investment is only $25.00. And don't
forget, you'll receive your "FREE" bonus gift just for joining the club.

PLEASE DO NOT SEAL THE THREE (3) ENVELOPES. Why???
Because the monitor must see these envelopes before you can receive your master
printout and ID number. You will need the master printout to make duplicate
copies of this letter for future mailings. Your ID number will be used for tracking
purposes. This is to insure that everyone receive their cash. Your master copy and
ID number will be e-mailed to you. All others will be postal mailed within
24 hours from the time they are received by the monitor.
PLEASE POSTAL MAIL EVERYTHING TO THE MONITOR.

Your Monitor Is:
Net Promo
2100 Roswell Rd.
Suite 200-C
Marietta, GA 30062
Office: 770.977.5363           Email: Mailserve@aol.com
Membership Form: (Please fill out completely, and Print clearly).
Name:

Address:

City:

State:

Zip:

E-mail:                                          Telephone Number (optional):

Please send $5.00 to:

Request report #1 from Person #1
Anthony Thomas (ID# 118)
974 East 49th St.
Brooklyn, NY  11203

Request report #2 from Person #2
Z. Williams (ID# 102)
8150 East Hildale
Detroit, MI  48234

Request report #3 from Person #3
Success Communication (ID# 101)
1516 Garden Lake Dr.
Riverdale, GA  30296
Don't remove any names from the list above. The Monitor will send your master
copy to you, showing your name and ID number in the #3 position. #3 will be
moved to the #2 position. #2 will be moved to the #1 position. #1 is then
removed form the list. Please don't forget to request a copy of all three (3) reports
from Persons #1, 2, and 3. All reports will be e-mailed, or U.S. Postal mailed.
Don't forget to include your name, mailing address and e-mail address when
requesting your reports from Persons #1, 2, and 3.

Report #1- How to Extract and Mass E-mail for "FREE".
Report #2- How to gather U. S. Postal Addresses For "FREE".
Report #3- How and where to Advertise on the Internet for "FREE".

If you would like to use our mass e-mail services (YES! We do the actual
e-mailing for you), please mail a money order to Net Promo.
Our rates are: ($15.00 / 500 names)($25.00 / 2,000 names)($50.00 / 7,000 names).
For more than 3,000 names, please e-mail: Mailserve@aol.com  for a price quote.

We also have a mailing list service which we ship the same
day we receive your order.
Our rates are: ($20.00 / 200 names)($35.00 / 600 names)($50.00 / 1,500 names).
For more than 1,000 names, please e-mail: Mailserve@aol.com  for a price quote.

***Please, don't forget the following:

PRINT this letter and read it TWICE for clarity.

We strongly encourage you to save this letter to your hard or disk drive
immediately. You will use it again to do mass e-mailings.

Make sure items 1-9 (from instructions above) are in the large envelope you're
sending to the Monitor!

Congratulations, and we'll "See You At The TOP"

Thread