1997-09-04 - Re: Stupid Senate Tricks – request for help

Header Data

From: God <god@dev.null>
To: declan@well.com
Message Hash: 56eceb6748048987b9c5779c55574407244cecbdc40057bb7e43fe2a8e9d491c
Message ID: <340F2947.44C6@dev.null>
Reply To: <Pine.GSO.3.95.970904163018.22887D-100000@cp.pathfinder.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-09-04 21:54:44 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 05:54:44 +0800

Raw message

From: God <god@dev.null>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 05:54:44 +0800
To: declan@well.com
Subject: Re: Stupid Senate Tricks -- request for help

Declan McCullagh wrote:

> After yesterday's crypto-hearing, I decided I should write a story about
> Stupid Senate Tricks -- how your elected representatives misspeak,
> misstate, and misstep when it comes to technology. From the "What is PGP"
> question at a recent hearing to Feinstein's meaningless blather yesterday,
> this is fertile ground.
>
> Do you have any favorite quotes? Not just crypto, but CDA, copyright, and
> technology in general. Send 'em to declan@well.com.

  What about FineSwine announcing that she is turning her vote over to
the NSAzi's and the FBInquisitioners?

  What about Clinton announcing that he is in favor of a self-governing
InterNet with government spies everywhere?

  What about politicians still calling America a "democracy."  Ha, ha,
pretty funny.

GodMonger

Thread