1997-09-12 - Damn Do-Gooders

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6576ba680d16d38599302a80cf6e906051b6b136587df7bce4859680a4a413e4
Message ID: <199709120828.KAA16212@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:40:28 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:40:28 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Damn Do-Gooders

It's people like this that are ruining the country.

Anonymous wrote:
>Dave Del Torto wrote:
>> "All members of Congress, and particularly those of us on the Intelligence
>> Committee, have a responsibility to find the proper balance between forward
>> thinking commercial policies and the unquestioned need to protect the
>> security of the American people and America's national interests." said
>> HPSCI Chairman Porter J. Goss

>I think we should all send Chairman Goss a letter of appreciation for
>his offer to assassinate Child Murderer Janet Reno and Murderer Louis
>Freeh. Most politicians are too cowardly to promise strong actions such
>as this.

I wish this damn do-gooder would just let me kill them myself.
I hate owing people.

Do-Badder

Thread