1997-09-12 - Please don’t KILL THE PRESIDENT

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 66abd445d035275c2a422557c54fca88a3529eced39d7551b4d119a3aad2a664
Message ID: <199709120824.KAA15622@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:33:48 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:33:48 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Please don't KILL THE PRESIDENT

Youth In Asia Society:

At our last monthly meeting, we discussed all of the reasons there are
not to KILL THE PRESIDENT.
We think it is our duty to inform people of our objection to those who
believe it is necessary to KILL THE PRESIDENT.
We also object to people who are constantly running around, shouting,
incessantly, "KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE
PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT!
KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE
PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT!"
We think that this is rude.

So we would ask you please not to KILL THE PRESIDENT!
We don't want you to KILL THE PRESIDENT!
We think it is inadvisable for you to KILL THE PRESIDENT!
We certainly hope that you won't KILL THE PRESIDENT!
We hope that no one you know decides to KILL THE PRESIDENT!
We are dedicated in our efforts to convince people not to KILL THE
PRESIDENT!
We think that we will be successful in our efforts to convince
people not to KILL THE PRESIDENT!
We don't ask to be thanked for advising people not to KILL THE
PRESIDENT!
Nor do we expect to be thanked for advising people not to run around
incessantly screaming "KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE
PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT!
KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE
PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT!
KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE
PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT!
KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT! KILL THE PRESIDENT!"

That's why we post anonymously.
We're humble.

Thread