1997-09-26 - RE: Oxley Amendment

Header Data

From: Michael Brock <hrast@flash.net>
To: “‘Lucky Green’” <shamrock@cypherpunks.to>
Message Hash: 8c2d7bb61cad6b0ed8aecc6c17890fee78106ca688fff6f215c16cd17654b5e7
Message ID: <01BCC9F4.D0AF8BE0@dasc2-106.flash.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 10:08:33 +0800

Raw message

From: Michael Brock <hrast@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 10:08:33 +0800
To: "'Lucky Green'" <shamrock@cypherpunks.to>
Subject: RE: Oxley Amendment

I agree that there should be *NO* rules about encryption...  If the government wants to break encryption, buy the people who hack it and let them go just like every other good industrial country...

M.