1997-09-28 - Re: write up AP for FC++

Header Data

From: “James A. Donald” <jamesd@echeque.com>
To: Blanc <tcmay@got.net>
Message Hash: 904a6523174d4cbb6a0d1ca5909ac2fbd5b2a87cff299613a39ac20a4bafb46e
Message ID: <199709280149.SAA26347@proxy3.ba.best.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 10:21:10 +0800

Raw message

From: "James A. Donald" <jamesd@echeque.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 10:21:10 +0800
To: Blanc <tcmay@got.net>
Subject: Re: write up AP for FC++

At 04:27 PM 8/18/97 -0700, Blanc wrote:
> A presentation from you at FC98 would remind everyone of your own initial
> writings on the subject and provide you with due credit (better credit than
> a jail/rotting sentence).   I can't think of anyone else who would be more
> qualified for this.

Freedom of speech is protected by nothing stronger than the cluelessness
of our masters.

If you publish your idea in appropriate forums, you can get away with it.

If you go from forum to forum singing your idea like a broken record,
and flogging it like soap, you will probably go to jail.

I see no point in explaining our ideas so thoroughly and repeatedly
that even cops and politicians start to understand them.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd@echeque.com

Thread