1997-09-07 - Unsecured Credit Card-Approval Guaranteed

Header Data

From: kehazo@sprintmail.com (James)
To: V.I.P.@OnTheWeb.com
Message Hash: 9440cc534a5f035cf5fc184c9a01bad826aef84dd5acd76772dffe05a3cd2d2c
Message ID: <199709072034IAA38861@a001.sprintmail.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 04:08:10 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: kehazo@sprintmail.com (James)
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 04:08:10 -0700 (PDT)
To: V.I.P.@OnTheWeb.com
Subject: Unsecured Credit Card-Approval Guaranteed

For removal, please put remove on subject line and email  me at
Endless@Gosnet.com
*Don't press reply, it won't get back to me. Follow instructions
down below.

UNSECURED MAJOR INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARD NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

GUARANTEED Approval from Offshore Financial Institution.

*Extremely Low Current Annual Percentage Rate.
*Minimum $5,000.00 Credit Limit.
*Credit Lines offered thur bank after credit has been established.
*No Social Security Number Required!
*NO CREDIT CHECKS!
*No Income Verification!
*Complete Financial Privacy*NO REPORTING, PERIOD*
*EVEN BANKRUPTCY O.K.!
*Worldwide Network Marketing Opportunity.
*$100.00U.S. processing fee for credit card.

This information has only recently been released!
Wonderful marketing opportunity to those interested!
Possibility of earning $6,941.25 monthly per paid position
with 25.00 fast start bonuses paid weekly.

*DON'T REPLY WITH YOUR REPLY BOTTON*
TO OBTAIN INFO ON THIS OPPORTUNITY:
1)Email me at user2384@xsend.com
  -Please Include name, Phone #, and email address.
  -Please put "MORE INFO" ON SUBJECT LINE, if you don't the reply will take longer.
2)If email comes back undeliverable please leave message
    at (805)675-8565.
3) Also have similar company that is on shore, but requires
    S.S.# and offers more services.
4) Website at Http://www.gosnet.com/endless -can find much info there, but site may not be up at this time. You may need to try later.

Thread