1997-09-06 - Re: New GAK Bill

Header Data

From: “Brian B. Riley” <brianbr@together.net>
To: “John Young” <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: b34654c5a4ac29f8960f0391522127e42c8454acca4def72b2785c063edde2b5
Message ID: <199709061414.KAA14770@mx02.together.net>
Raw Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 22:43:39 +0800

Raw message

From: "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr@together.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 22:43:39 +0800
To: "John Young" <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: New GAK Bill

Brian B. Riley --> http://www.macconnect.com/~brianbr
       For PGP Keys -  Send Email Subject "Get PGP Key"
 "It would take an archimedean fulcrum to raise you to the level of
  total depravity" --Thomas E. Carney, ca. 1920

Thread