1997-09-16 - SSZ is back up…

Header Data

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Message Hash: b9352972305c8a1397059d0b335af8f1936af569475e246b5259317cc2bde290
Message ID: <199709162209.RAA00402@einstein.ssz.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 06:03:39 +0800

Raw message

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 06:03:39 +0800
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Subject: SSZ is back up...

Hi,

Just a quick note that after a rocky start and some definitely weird ISDN
shenanigans we seem to be back up and steady.

Please don't be surprised if we have momentary lapses of reason over the
next couple of days fine tuning the system on this end.

   |    The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there   |
   |    be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.       |
   |                                       -Alan Greenspan-             |
   |        /:'///// ``::>/|/                     http:// www.ssz.com/  |
   |                                                 ravage@ssz.com     |