1997-09-23 - Elliptic Curve library for visual basic

Header Data

From: “James A. Donald” <jamesd@echeque.com>
To: “‘Cryptography’” <coderpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: bddbe3a4ee2af1efbef3d898eae56149ae9f5f3500999107f3c96d7da7db9a17
Message ID: <199709231707.KAA12788@proxy4.ba.best.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 01:21:35 +0800

Raw message

From: "James A. Donald" <jamesd@echeque.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 01:21:35 +0800
To: "'Cryptography'" <coderpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Elliptic Curve library for visual basic

Re release:

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/tools.htm

An OLE extension to visual basic, written in C++,
providing elliptic curve cryptographic operations, SHA1
and big true random numbers to visual basic

I have re released the cryptographic extension to Visual Basic

This release is thoroughly tested, and I have therefore raised
the version number from beta to 1.0

I have added visual basic program that tests and demonstrates the
KongTools functions to the release.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd@echeque.com