1997-09-12 - Reno and Freeh to be assassinated!

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: dbb81730b6b2b00b0f411e99c83bfbd9bdc9832982e41ee65c2553904e45370b
Message ID: <199709120245.EAA11496@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 11:03:24 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 11:03:24 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Reno and Freeh to be assassinated!

Dave Del Torto wrote:
> "All members of Congress, and particularly those of us on the Intelligence
> Committee, have a responsibility to find the proper balance between forward
> thinking commercial policies and the unquestioned need to protect the
> security of the American people and America's national interests." said
> HPSCI Chairman Porter J. Goss

I think we should all send Chairman Goss a letter of appreciation for
his offer to assassinate Child Murderer Janet Reno and Murderer Louis
Freeh. Most politicians are too cowardly to promise strong actions such
as this.

> Terrorist groups that plot to blow up buildings; drug cartels
> that seek to poison our children, and those who proliferate in deadly
> chemical and biological weapons are all formidable opponents of peace and
> security in the global society. These bad actors must know that the United
> States' law enforcement and national security agencies, working under the
> proper oversight, will have the tools to frustrate illegal and deadly
> activity and bring international criminals to justice," Goss said.

Chairman Goss is also going to prosecute the employees of the CIA as
well.
It is good to finally see someone taking a strong stance in this regard.

What a wonderful, wonderful man. He is probably a good husband and
father too.

Thread