1997-09-02 - Best Wishes

Header Data

From: Amanda@aol.com
To: darlene@uunet.net
Message Hash: dddd21c9e7034d4d580a3115f56eb41726b3f9327f546508327d132e7b084dd3
Message ID: <472649088220Unn93756@pagenet.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 03:54:17 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Amanda@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 03:54:17 -0700 (PDT)
To: darlene@uunet.net
Subject: Best Wishes

CONTINUE READING ONLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY THAT IS ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED TO MAKE
MONEY!!!

You are about to make from $5,000 to $50,000 in less than 90 days!

Don't Stop Reading!!!

Read the enclosed program, THEN READ IT AGAIN!...

The enclosed information is something that I was reluctant to try and almost tossed aside. Fortunately, I re-read everything and gave it a second thought.

After reading it several times to make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. It is a MONEYMAKING PHENOMENON!
 I took a pencil and paper and figured it out. There is absolutely no way I wouldn't at least get my money back and I was almost guaranteed to make from $5,000 to $50,000.
After determining that the program is LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided that THERE WAS NOTHING TO LOSE AND A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY TO GAIN!

Read the following description of how the program achieves instant success:

Initially, I sent out 5,000 e-mails. I obtained a list for $35.00 from a company mentioned in one of the reports that I received by responding to the program.
The great thing about e-mail is that I didn't need any money for printing or to send out the initial mailing!  E-mail is free.  The only cost is the pennies it cost to fill each order.

In less than 1 week, I was receiving orders for Report #1. Before long, I had received 22 orders for report #1.
 When you read the guarantee in the program, you will see that to be guaranteed $50,000 "YOU MUST RECEIVE 15-20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN THE FIRST TWO WEEKS! IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE
PROGRAMS.
 Since I had received 22 orders for Report #1, the first step in making $50,000 in 20-90 days was done.  Shortly thereafter, I had received 143 orders for report #2. In the guarantee, it states that "YOU MUST RECEIVE 100 OR MORE ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS OR YOU SHOULD SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS." ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS FOR REPORT #2
YOU SHOULD SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS.

SIT BACK AND RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL! Well, I had 43 more orders for report #2 than I needed, so I relaxed. With my E-Mailing of 5,000 I have received $52,000...

ALAN B. Philadelphia, PA

Remember that opportunities like this don't work if you don't try them. Also, it is very important to follow the program exactly.
 Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a different place. This could cost you a lot of money in lost orders.

You don't have to send out 5,000 e-mails if you do not want to. E-mail everyone you know, 50, 100 or so people. We recommend that you send out at least 1,000. Once you obtain a list (or use the search engines on your Internet browser) you can send 1,000 e-mails in about 2-3 hours depending on your modem speed.

KEEP IN MIND, IF YOUR GOAL IS $50,000... Always follow the guarantee15-20 orders for report #1 and 100 or more orders for Report #2 and you will make $50,000.

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed information and reports, you should have determined that such a program, and one that is legal, could not have been created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for ten years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the same things that I had always done but they were not working.

Following the old saying "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER", I determined that traditional methods of making money will not allow you to "get rich" or make significant advances up the ladder of success, inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you a LARGE amount of money with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can use the money to pay off bills, start another business or whatever you want.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of your money, nor will anyone else that has provided a testimonial for the program. I have already made over FOUR MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the program to pursue other interests. By the spring of next year, I wish to market my concepts through a partnership with America On Line.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED it works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to email a copy of this exciting program to everyone that you can think of. One of the people that you e-mail to could send out 50,000 programs and your name will be on every one of them. Remember the more that you send out, the more potential customers you will reach.

Before you consider deleting the program from your hard drive, get out a pencil and figure out the WORST possible response. You will see that no matter how you figure, YOU WILL MAKE MONEY...

Paul Johnson, Raleigh

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU MONEY!

Let's say that you decide to start with 2,000. Assume that you send out 2,000 programs.
Nationwide, email response averages between 2%-5%, but lest assume the worst and say that your mailing receives .5% response. That's 10 orders for report #1. Remember, most people are greedy, they send out more than 2,000 programs-5,000-50,000 but once again, lets assume the worst and say that those 10 people send out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000 programs. Out of those, .5% or 100 people respond and order report #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. Out of those, .5% or 1,000
Order report #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 each for a total of 2,000,000. The .5%response adds up to 10,000 orders for report #4. Add it up...
That's 10,000 $5 bills for you for report #4 or $50,000, 1,000 $5 bills for report #3 or $5,000, 100 $5 bills for report #2 or $500, and 10 $5 bills for report #1 or $50.

$50,000+$5,000+$500+$50= $55,550!!!

Sound unbelievable??? That's how multilevel marketing works...and remember, this was a "WORST CASE" example.

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL MONEYMAKING OPPORTUNITY. Multi-Level Marketing is being taught at HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL.

INSTRUCTIONS

STEP (1)
Order all 4 reports listed by name and number. Do this by ordering the REPORT from each of the 4 names listed on the next page. For each report, send $5 cash along with a self addressed, stamped envelope (Business Size #10) to the person listed for the specific report. International orders should include $1 extra for postage. Remember that those received without self addressed stamped envelopes will not be sent. It is essential that you specify the name and number of the report requested to the person. You will need all 4 reports because you will be re-printing and re-selling them. Do not alter the names or sequence in any way, and ALWAYS provide same day service on all orders.

STEP (2)
Replace the name and address under REPORT #1 with yours, moving the one that was there down to
Report #2. Drop the name and address under report #2 down to Report #3 moving the one that was there down to report #4. The name and address that was under report #4 is dropped from the list and this party is no doubt on their way to the BANK.
MAKE SURE YOU TYPE EACH NAME AND ADDRESS ACCURATELY! AND ABSOLUTELY DO NOT MIX UP THE NAME AND REPORT POSITIONS!

STEP (3)
Having made the required changes to the list, save it and all of the attached information as a text (.txt) file in it's own directory to be used with whatever email program that you like. Again, Report #3 will tell you the best methods of bulk emailing and acquiring email lists.

STEP (4)
Email a copy of the entire program (all of it is very important) to everyone whose email address you can get your hands on. Start with friends and relatives since you can encourage them to take advantage of this fabulous opportunity. That's what I did and they love me now more than ever. You can get email lists from companies on the Internet who specialize in this-more info will be included the reports. These lists are cheap, 10,000 names for about $35.00.

IMPORTANT: You will not get good response if you use an old list, so request a new list. You will find out where to get these lists when you purchase all 4 reports.

OR, if your needs are small, use your browser's search engines and you should be able to send about 1,000 programs in just a few hours at absolutely no cost for addresses, postage or anything. Just remember to send only 5 or 10 at a time or the header list at the top of the message will be too long and none will read it (This will be explained in one of the reports).

OR...if you are more ambitious, one of the reports contains information on obtaining a bulk email list and bulk mailing to 10,000, 20,000 or even 100,000!

REQUIRED REPORTS

SEND A STAMPED, SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE ALONG WITH $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
AND REQUEST THE REPORT BY NUMBER AND NAME

***REPORT #1 "How to make $250,000 through multilevel sales"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

DELCOM
P.O. Box 916
Walnut Cove, NC 27052

***REPORT #2 "Major Corporations and Multilevel Sales"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

IMC Corp.
P.O. Box 483
Newton Square, PA 19073

***REPORT #3 "Sources for the Best Mailing Lists"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Last Creation
103 Jefferson Circle
Charles Town, WV 25414

***REPORT #4 "Evaluating Multi-level Sales Plans"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

GMA
PO Box 16182
Philadelphia, PA 19114-0182

CONCLUSION

You can use the money you earn with this program to start a business, get out of debt or JUST SPEND IT.

If you do not take advantage of this opportunity, you will have missed out. Please feel free to write the sender of this information and you will get a prompt reply.

You will be offering a legitimate product to people. After they receive the product from you, they reproduce more and resell them. It's simple free enterprise. The product is a series of 4 Financial and Business Reports. The information in these reports will not only help you in making your participation in this program more rewarding, it will help you in any other business decisions that you will make in years ahead.
You are also buying the rights to reprint and resell the reports. The one and two page reports can easily be reproduced at a copy center for about 3 cents per copy. Best wishes and Good Luck!

TIPS FOR SUCCESS:

	Send for your 4 reports immediately so that you will have them when the orders start coming in.
When you receive the $5 for the report, you MUST send out the report! Title 18, sections 1302 and 1341 of the Postal Code state that "A PRODUCT OR SERVICE MUST BE EXCHANGED FOR MONEY RECEIVED".

WHILE YOU WAIT FOR THE REPORTS TO COME:

1. Name your new company. You can use your own name if you desire.
2. Get a post office box if you prefer.
3. Edit the names and addresses on the program, specifically following the instructions.
4. Obtain as many email addresses as you possibly can until you receive the information on how to obtain an emailing list.
5. Decide on the number of programs that you wish to send out. Remember, the more you send, and the quicker you send them, the more money you will make.
6. After mailing the programs, be ready to fill orders.
7. Copy the 4 reports so that you are able to send them out as soon as you receive the order. IMPORTANT:

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS THAT YOU RECEIVE

8. Make certain that the letter and reports are neat and legible.

YOUR GUARANTEE

The check point for the program is simply this: You must receive 15-20 orders for REPORT #1. This is a must, if you don't, email out more programs until you do. 2 weeks later, you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2, if you don't, email more programs until you do. Once you receive 100 requests for REPORT # 2 sit back and relax, you are going to make $50,000-it is a mathematically proven guarantee!

From: Delcon@Aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 97 18:19:50 EST
To: Tdave@juno.com
Subject: Members@aol.com