1997-09-18 - “The Life And Times Of One Average Man”

Header Data

From: “D.S.McLean” <ranger90@MNSi.Net>
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: de6e7512d98e07d6460e5a29fa178e352264f0fbfd441c1c048b0dfafe9283df
Message ID: <18161.235690.77236933 cypherpunks@toad.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 14:22:57 +0800

Raw message

From: "D.S.McLean" <ranger90@MNSi.Net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 14:22:57 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: "The Life And Times Of One Average Man"

 Dear Friend :    I appreciate your taking the time to look at what I have to offer. This
mail message is for the sole purpose of showing people how I can can help them;
NOT with money, fame, or building their front deck.

 I am an average person like many of you, I have no special powers and I don`t
claim to have the answers for some of the more philosophical riddles of life.
 I will be straight forward and quite frank with you. I have written a book about many
issues people face when they have experienced some sort of tragedy in their lives.
I offer the reader to see and share in the experiences that I myself faced as both a
young man and an adult.

 For me life began as it would for many other children growing up in what seemed to
be the innocent world we live in. I had a wonderful family with loving parents as well
as an older brother and two older sisters who loved to torture me.  As time grew on
my wonderful family began showing signs of trouble.

It was not long before I encountered a life shattering injury that change my life, as
well as the lives of those around me forever.

In this autobiography and self-help book I will bring you down the road of my
experiences; share with you the decisions I chose to make and how I was fortunate
enough to overcome certain issues such as drug and alcool abuse, as well as
provide you with solutions to common problems a family faces when confronted with
separation and divorce.

 Most importantly I will share with you the heart ache and pain of a cataclysmic event
faced on a construction job sight when I was confronted with a FIFTEEN TON front
end loader and lost the battle.

 In this book are common problems associated with a tragedy such as personal
injury as well as personal and proffesional opinions on ways to deal with and
overcome the aftemath of these circumstances.

 If you are interested in helping yourself or helping a friend overcome the hardships
life can offer and would like to attain a copy of my book please feel free to visit my
sight at :       http://www.mnsi.net/~ranger90/index.htm      -  Just copy and paste that
URL in the address bar of your browser and hit return, or type it in manually.

 Also see how you will receive your copy of my book twice as fast as the other
shipping companies !

 Again, thatnk you for taking the time to read what I have to offer, and feel free to visit
at :
       http://www.mnsi.net/~ranger90/index.htm

 Sincerely, D.S.McLean,  contact me for more information at:  ranger90@mnsi.net

Thread