1997-09-28 - Re: Memo From Washington Gestapo Tyranny

Header Data

From: “Igor Chudov @ home” <ichudov@Algebra.COM>
To: cypherpunks@manifold.algebra.com
Message Hash: f2c519e6378b3e7324c7f968c2ea1c0e36e22b1c534066d3102d5743383f35cb
Message ID: <199709281555.KAA07727@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <53d43c66614dce585c3d09aa8f2b15f6@anon.efga.org>
UTC Datetime: 1997-09-28 16:05:59 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 00:05:59 +0800

Raw message

From: "Igor Chudov @ home" <ichudov@Algebra.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 00:05:59 +0800
To: cypherpunks@manifold.algebra.com
Subject: Re: Memo From Washington Gestapo Tyranny

Wow, Assassination politics (as Anonymous claims)  made its way into the
anti-terrorism manuals...

igor