1997-10-03 - C’Punk Action Project - Help the Newbie

Header Data

From: Anonymous (via bureau42 remailer) <devnull@bureau42.ml.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0e6a605995589d6bfb301317939fd8345704fd006f496cf8a6d40fe0427cfd65
Message ID: <uNR8feSnPHwyNy2BHsILFQ==@bureau42.ml.org>
Raw Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 04:45:18 +0800

Raw message

From: Anonymous (via bureau42 remailer) <devnull@bureau42.ml.org>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 04:45:18 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: C'Punk Action Project - Help the Newbie

A Law Abiding Citizen wrote:

> I'm new to encryption, having just purchased PGP. I want to abide by
> the law, but I don't know who to send a copy of my secret key to.

We need to compile a list of people that law-abiding citizens can send
copies of their secret keys.
I will start the list with those that the LAC has already mentioned.
Surely other C'punks will have their own nominees for this position
of supreme trust.

1. The FBI guy who shot Randy Weaver's wife.
2. The FBI guy, Kahoe, who ordered evidence of the FBI murder of
   citizens destroyed.
3. One of the other four top FBI officials who helped with the
   cover-up?
4. Your drug drug dealer, to pass along to his CIA connection.
5. A Jewish person, to give to the Mossad, to pass on to the CIA.
6. The NYC cop with the toilet plunger in his hand.

Thread